We officially have moved the store but it is still taking a ton of time getting the product uploaded for everyone. Please check out what we do have posted and what is on our FB Fan Page as well (www.facebook.com/g82designs). Email us or purchase directly through the site. :)
Tons is in store for us in 2012~
xoxo Grace A Sims
Amore Grace's Take on Trade Work:
We are open to trade work, however please read the following expectations prior to requesting any trade work.
- A Written Agreement (previous photographers have ruin the trust of verbal agreements and never delivered therefore wasting everyone's time)
- Clean Digital images (i.e. photo is free of logo so we can use them, credit will always be given)
- Digital Images - Printable size up to 11x17, minimum 300 DPI
- Review all photos prior to publications and select up to 5 images per look. One of the main purposes of this is so we can select the appropriate image(s) that fits our brand and direction working to achieve. Other purposes include saving editing time spent for the photographer and only have the photographer edit selected photos. All other photos can be edited and used on the photographers discretion.
- Turnaround time requested is approximately one week or sooner, however we understand you may have a full plate and need more time. Please make us aware of this prior to any work together.
- We are not looking to purchase copyright, we are simply making sure we get photos that are useable for publications such as but not limited to portfolios, look books, websites and advertisements. Credit will always be issued to the photographer, stylist, makeup artist and model(s)
If these terms do not work for your company, please don't hesitate to inquiry about renting our garments instead. When renting garments, trade terms do not apply.
Amore Grace was founded with love by California native Grace Sims in 2009 tackling the fashion industry one design at a time. Originally known as g82 designs, Amore Grace has found their niche in the women's apparel industry combining Classic Rock & Roll with the typical girly girl to form the ultimate Punk Rock Glam Girl style. AG believes there shouldnât be boundaryâs to creativity and therefore has been able to cater to a variety of customers with all different visions but with an Amore twist. AG is always up for a challenge, pushing the envelope with every piece created.