Jen NaniModel Female Tacoma, Washington, US
My Website: Twitter me! :)My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Jenwoonani
Mayhem # 1583604
About MeI'm sorry!! I know I JUST signed up, but I realized something pretty important! After seeing a few pictures, I've finally come to accept that I've gained much too much weight and will need to be strict diet and exercise for the next two months. So, I will NOT be on here and won't be available for photoshoots until then. :( Sorry..
But please, Follow me on Twitter, guys!! :) @jennyWOOSTER. I update daily! :)
Hi, guys! My name is Jenny! I've lived in Washington my whole life, but have been blessed with the opportunity to travel to different places. :) My ultimate goal is to become a full-time RN, unfortunately that dream has been put aside for now, because I have bigger obligations to helping my family right now. I am also a gogo dancer for nightclubs. I absolutely love dancing to all different types of music. :)
I enjoy taking pictures, especially when it's to capture a specific special moment that you won't see again. I like meeting new people and networking, getting the know different models and photographers and their work.
Some things you might want to know before you message me:
- I will NOT do full nudity, so don't even ask. I may do implied, but that depends on the condition and type of shoot.
- My objective isn't to get paid for photoshoots. I do it for fun and don't plan to make a career out of it. I, however, do take it very seriously. I don't like constant rescheduling, tardiness, flakes, etc. I won't make a date to shoot with you, unless I am 100% positive I will be there.
- I like to have fun and laugh at shoots. I will take a serious picture, but behind the camera, I want to be able to have a good time and enjoy the company. I'm no diva, and expect the photographer not to be either.
- Please don't use photography as a way to "hook up" or take nude pictures for inappropriate reasons. There are photographers that take their work VERY seriously, and you are what's giving them bad names.
- I am very open to ideas! But I don't want to be labeled into the stereotypical asian category. Where you automatically expect me to pose in front of an import car with something extremely skimpy on. Thanks, but, no thanks.
- ONE MORE THING YOU MUST KNOW!!! I have a large tattoo piece on my side. I have a picture if you'd like to see. I should probably post it up here so there's no surprises. But it's of a PHOENIX, it goes from my right thigh up to right under my right armpit. It's a rather large piece and can't be covered my make-up. If this is a problem, then I understand, but most people end up loving it. :)