Juliana FinkMakeup Artist Female Farmingdale, New York, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/julianafink
Mayhem # 1587251
About MeMetamorphosis New York Senior Makeup Artist/Trainer Juliana Fink, is an accomplished and creative artist with experience in all aspects of media makeup, bridal, photography, editorial, fashion and print.
Juliana's outstanding background and knowledge in both skincare and makeup have earned her recognition from various companies who have appointed her to be their lead spokesperson and trainer.
Juliana's training and education, along with her friendly personality provide her clients with a dependable, detail-oriented, and versatile professional. Her diverse background and experience displays her mastery for creating the right look; whether by artistry techniques or coordinating exquisite colors and making certain her clients skin is at its very best. Juliana's main focus is always about the needs, goals and objective of her clients.
More pictures of her personal portfolio at www.flickr.com/julianafink
Contact at 631-492-7592 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to working together.
Credits*Fashion Week 2010 - Fashion 11 Fashion Show for Designers: Tara La Tour - Wedding Gown, Theodore Allegrini - Porcelain Man Collection, Isaias Arias - Urban Vagabond, Sean Cabezas - Dia Del Los Muertos and Jemma Lee - Fashion for the Modern Man
* Pnina Tornei Wedding Gowns 2011 Collection at Kleinfeld's Fashion Show (2010)
* Richard Lowe Fashion Group
* Singer Anabel Canchola - Photo Shoot for Release of first Album " Boyfriend" and MUSIC VIDEO "Boyfried" with Drakon Studios released April 16, 2012.
* Fashion Week 2011 - ICRF Fashion Show at the American Museum of Natural History - Designers: Randi Rahm Gowns, Spring 2012 Collection and Kimberly Taylor Spring, Spring 2012 Collection.
* Russo's on The Bay -"Tell us Your Love Story" Fashion Show (2011), Wedding Couture by Vassa and Designer Angel Rivera.
* Scotto Brothers Promotions - PWP Boutique