ELENA SIRINAModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: http://starnow.co.uk/elenasirina
Mayhem # 1602574
About MeI have a strong imagination and ability to express myself in big variety. Whatever I do (acting, modelling, dancing, singing) I put my soul into it. I listen to the photographer, director, client and follow their guidance trying to achieve the best results. I like challenging myself, experimenting, trying new crazy things!
I've studied acting in the youth theatre (Estonia) and short Voice for Performance Course in Central School of Speech and Drama (CSSD) Jan- March 2012.
I am a well trained dancer: 3 years of professional dancing in the Cabare in Tallinn. I do folk, jazz, modern, belly dance styles and I also can teach.
I have proper 7 years musical education (piano and guitar).
Bodoir projects with Gavin Conlan, Carlo Nicora etc.
FUnky Element (fashion shoot with Fashionaries)
FUnky Budda (catwalk, Be you Management)
Chinese Fashion Wedding Magazine
Asian life style magazine "Vanity"
Bitemagazine, Automn issue 2011, Spring issue 2012,
Commercial for neck product
Couture Fashion Show (17th Feb 2012, Regency Hotel, South Kensington)
photo workshops with Miss Aniela Photography
a) 'Opposite worlds music video'
c) 'YOu're so Vain'
d) 'I know' David Lynch music video for TV competition
- short love story, meeting of two people who broke up 2 years ago. IF ONLY",MARCH 2014, Elena Sirina production
- Russian girl, who immigrated to UK and lives with English guy, FEB 2014, Waiki Harris production
- a criminal who stoles the suitcase, "BLUEPRINT", director- Ab Lin , Kingston University, Sep 2013
- a Russian woman,daughter of Russian diplomat, who became hippie and a free spirit, "Another Day" Alan Colegrave Productions, May 2012
- young lady who was forced into trafficing , Salisbury University, Feb 2012,
- a woman, contemplating, suicide because she killed her children, "Athazagoraphobia", Alan Colegrave, Feb 2013
- a dominant girlfriend of the shy girl, Alasdair Simpson,"BALLOON", April 2013
- Ellie, deaf pianist, close friend to lead actors, Greenwich Uni, May 2013