Atlanta based body painter and artist re-emerging from a momentary hiatus to deliver unique concepts in interactive body art. As body painting has become increasingly popular I have made it a goal to create a style apart from the expected and the work to be more than "skin deep".
Moonlit Visions is the experimental art project behind Renaissance woman Allison Kellar combining a variety of art based on self-collaboration and making innovative ideas now possible. Years of trained fine art molded me into taking the body and the brush and creating the beauty I have today. With beautiful, vibrant color, I offer some of the most unique and interesting designs possible.
I welcome working with other artists and photographers for larger projects. Art excites and drives me. This is not just my career but my lifestyle and vision all in one.
For Make-up art and Body work for other shoots or showings I will need reasonable notice and can travel. If you want private portfolio work done travel is available (along with traveling compensation) and I also offer a studio to work in as well.
I specialize in projects that take on a meaning of their own. I am not into decorating people with paint but rather using the organic shape of the human form as a canvas to explore ideas and feelings that cannot be conveyed in a 2 dimensional way.
I specialize in fetish art, cosplay, character creation, surrealist and abstract concepts and even using the human body as illusion and story telling.
I teach workshops and classes on body art, technique, safety, and bringing your ideas to a solid and tangible concept. I will be teaching a workshop at Frolicon, an adult fetish/sci fi convention in Atlanta during Easter weekend as well as showcasing walking works of art. I am also teaching a workshop at Duckstock outside of Atlanta and then in the summer featuring works in Vegas at BBWFanFest.
* Fetish Bodypainter for the Atlanta Kink Community
* Showcased painter for Mon Cherie events in Atlanta
* Portrait Photographer who shoots her own work.
* 10+ years doing Photoshop Work along with other Adobe Programs
* Owns Adobe CS5 Suite and is very experienced
* Illustrator. Realist and Surrealist artist.
* Body painted live at L.A.'s underground Pancakes and Booze show
* Showed at 2nd Pancakes and Booze show working closely with filmmaker Tom Kirlin.
* Did work for Kevin Townley and the Eastside Boyz of Lil Jon fame
* Trained Fine Artist
* Attended Idyllwild Arts Academy accepted under Visual Arts in 2001-2002
* Created Independent Study Courses in Surreal Digital Arts
* Showed in Mobile, AL bi-annual Arts Alive! festival while being a founding artist in
the Friday Night Art Walks in Mobile.
entire sites solo.