*I currently have three tattoos, small ones, by my hip/stomach area.
Well, I've been at this long enough now that I've usually got a pretty good idea for what I am looking, but am always 100% up to the idea of new suggestions. Right now, I'm totally looking for photographers that don't want to create the "standard" studio shot...brilliant shots utilizing angles, colors, shapes, something unique!
1. I will treat you with respect if you treat me with respect. I understand that photography is an art, and I will honor it as such, as long as you do the same.
2. I know you're busy. We're all busy. So, I will wait patiently for my photos, so long as you can get them to me when you say you will, if that's a week, or two months. I only ask that you keep to your word.
3. I am looking for excellent photographs, not a date.
4. I'm pretty laid back when shooting, and open to any suggestions, but please don't pressure me into doing anything of which I am not comfortable.
5. If you really DO want to work with me, and I email you a few times, then YES! I am interested too! Please don't act like it's my fault that nothing gets set up.
6. I will do my best to stick to the times we schedule. If not, I will call, or if time allows, email you. This doesn't happen a lot.
7. This is supposed to be FUN! So stop complaining, and lets just have a fun shoot!