Megan Wight-PhillipsModel Female Toronto, Ontario, Canada My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mwightphillips
Mayhem # 1648944
About MeThanks for visiting my profile.
I am a relatively new model to the industry looking for experience, a solid portfolio, possible agency representation, and of course opportunity to lend myself to the creation of fine art.
At this time I am not open to doing nude/implied nude photos, though I will update if/when this changes.
Currently I am working on TFP/TFCD projects, but I am always willing to take on a paid assignment (of course!) I am open to everything, so if you are interested in working with me or you have a specific theme/style in mind, send me the details. Even if I am not currently looking for/comfortable with participating in your idea, I will let you know this. I do my very best to leave no message unanswered.
I live in the Richmond Hill/Markham area, however I have a car and am willing to travel (within reason).
Things You Should Know:
- Previously I had my ear lobes gauged to 1.5 inches in diameter. They have recently been surgically closed, and though my earlobes resemble virgin lobes, there are still scars visible as they are slowly healing.
- I have several tattoos; there is a full length sleeve on my right arm, a 3 panel comic strip from my right armpit to my right hip, a cursive 2 line quote from under my right breast to just inside my right hip bone, my left arm has a printed quote spiraling 2 times around the top of my forearm, I have a small heart design on the inner wrist of my left arm and on my left hand there is a diamond along the 2nd knuckle of my ring finger and a quote running along the ridge between my wrist bone and the base knuckle of my thumb. (as more are added I will update)
- My hair is my baby. I am not willing to cut or dye it in any way. If you love my current hair I am willing to have it styled, but for any alterations I will substitute in a good quality wig.
- I am a certified Makeup Artist. I can either do my makeup at the shoot or prior to arriving. Whichever is more convenient. Though I never object to experiencing other MUA's.
- My hair is naturally very curly although the years of constant styling have left some parts void of ringlets. I blow dry my own hair on a regular basis, but working with my natural hair is an option if you let me know at least a week in advance from the shoot date.