MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/perfectpixelstudios
SHOOTING FOR BIKINI-USA TV. 20 million viewers, 15 countries..
Internationally Published Photographer bringing it all together ...... shooting, image edits, color retouching and creative effects to create some fantastic images for clients. Having a Professional background in Commercial Print I understand what is needed for an image to be effective when used in print and marketing material.
• 50% deposit at time of booking with the balance paid the date of your session. If client needs to cancel within 7 days of their scheduled session a new shoot date must be ageed upon within 7 days from the original session date. No Refunds.
• Professional Makeup Artist and/or Hair Stylist recommended to compliment your images. We have resources on staff to accomodate you with this.
• Prices indicated do not include copyright ownership. Additonal fees will be negotiated for such rights on an individual basis.
• All images will contain PPS logo unless negotiated “no logo use” fee has been established.
• Customized Package pricing is available due to the variations of client’s needs with their images.
• Post edits require a (2) two week turn cycle. A client will receive a digital contact sheet within 24 hrs of their shoot to reivew an select images they choose for post editing.
• Client will be required to cover all travel and lodging expenses for shoots at Client requested locations that require a 24 hour or greater stay.
• Complete details reviewed at time of your booking.
For bookings and Information: email@example.com
• Very reasonable rates.
• Professional Image Retouching services.
• Professional Graphic Design & Prepress services for Commercial and Consumer Print.
**NOTICE: All images on this mayhem page are direct COPYRIGHT of Perfect Pixel Studios. None of the photographs contained within this web page are within public domain nor are they royalty free photographs. None of the photographs contained within this web page may be reproduced, copied, transmitted, altered put in your book as reference...or projected in any way alone, or with other images, by use of computer or other electronic means, without a prior written agreement or permission.