Acting Art Bodypaint Editorial Fashion Fetish Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Parts Modeling Performance Artist Pinup Promotional Modeling Runway Spokesperson / Host Swimwear Underwater
Sep 19, 2014
Jun 11, 2010
The Model Maggie
Female 24 years old Eureka, California, US Portfolio
Mayhem #1718030 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MaggieMia
*** Please see photos for new hair cut and color- now chin-length red faded to blonde.
We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth, at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies. -Pablo Picasso
More Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/themodelmaggie
Currently working mostly for paid assignments, but do some TFP as well. If it's a concept I'm interested in I would certainly never turn down a good cup of fair trade coffee, snacks are always appreciated, and especially if I'm coming from a distance contributions for gas are strictly OK. It's not unheard of for me to show up with a cuppa for the photographer either :D
Please stand by while I'm currently updating my portfolio and information- I just moved from New England to the Chattanooga TN/Atlanta GA area, and unfortunately some hard drives with much of my work did not make the journey!
The Nitty Gritty-
I am a professional, experienced model, and I come with professional references for those serious about hiring me. Much of my experience lies in doing work for photographers selling stock photos and things more along the lifestyle line of work, as well a modeling for amateur photographers at club conventions or sponsored photography workshops/clinics. I have done some minor acting and am looking to get more promotional jobs- I am educated and well-spoken and quite relatable (years of waitressing!). I am based in Chattanooga, TN, and travel regularly to Atlanta, GA (have reliable private transportation). More than willing to travel further as long as travel expenses are discussed. In my mind there's no "reasonable" distance, I have been flown over 800 miles for several days of shooting for a former favorite client, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
- Pierced Ears
- Ear Heart inner ear piercing
- Quarter sized elephant outline tattoo on left hand
- 2" shaded key on back of neck
- 1/2" x 3" text under left breast
- 1/2" x 3" vertical text mid/lower back, off-center to left
- 2" line work on both inner bicep
Please only Friend Request me if you know me, we've worked together, or if there is a serious possibility that we will work together in the future. Thanks!
* Fetish work: I am VERY particular about who I shoot with. I have several years of experience working with PROFESSIONAL do-this-for-their-living photographer/producers, and have been featured regularly on six subscription-only websites for over 3 years (the names of which I can provide to credible photographers). I absolutely have minimum rates for different types of shoots which are based off what I have been paid for the past several years, I'm certainly willing to negotiate to a degree but am also well aware of what my current "industry standard value" is. As always highly professional and fun to work with in any setting (my fetish references will attest to this).