Chloe BatchelorModel Female Fayetteville, North Carolina, US
My Website: Personal Fan Page, Become A Fan!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/062008
Mayhem # 1726685
About Me*** NOTE- Booking NOW for SPRING/SUMMER ** certain dates are booked, so please send detailed information on what your looking to shoot,date,etc in a private message for bookings. *** Currently strawberry blonde/ blonde, no longer a red head. ***
- BIO -
I started modeling when I was 18-19 years old. A couple years ago I really started getting more serious with my careeer, so far having a great outcome. I'm from Athens, Ga. which makes my southern charm stand out from the rest. I take my career very serious so I expect the same from photographers, mua's, painters or other models I work with. I'm very dependable, reliable and I always come prepared to shoots. I'm very open to new ideas/suggestions and stepping out of the box! I do not need alot of direction during shoots, it all seems to fall right into place in front of a camera. My work speaks for itself and its something I am proud of.
Feel free to message me with ideas or browse through a list I have created for pictures that inspire me. I have had many of my pictures put into " lists " on MM so please feel free to browse through them. Please read my full bio before sending me messages about shoots. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!
- Will travel if expenses are covered. ( not a must if local )
- Request a escort to all shoots unless I have worked with you before.
- Photographer & model release is a must, as well as final approval of photos used.
- NO nude,topless or pornography!
- Paid shoots only at this time...may consider a small amount of limited TF shoots!
- Tattoos are medium to small in size. ( all easily covered if requested )
- Piercings ( ears, nose,stomach )
- I have had NO plastic surgery!
- I take GREAT care of my skin & body, makes editing minimal.
- ACCOMPLISHMENTS -
- Trucks Gone Wild Contest 2012
- Mud Life Magazine Centerfold 2012
- Transpire Magazine 2012
- Maxim Hometown Hotties Week 3 2013
- BLMG Swimsuit Calender 2012
- Bandinii Pinup Model #273 2012
- E Talent Showcase Model Of The Week 2011
- Miss COED Magazine 2011
- Rock 103's Hometown Hottie Month Of June 2011
- True Sin Vixen Model Month Of April 2011
- Maxim Hometown Hottie Contest Week 7 2012
- Indulge Fashion Show Vanity Affair To Die For 2010
- Indulge Fashion Swimsuit Calender 2010
- Indulge Fashion Lingerie Calender 2010
- Via 216 Calender 2012
- WEBSITES -
I am on Model Mayhem to have the joy of working with some of the best photographers out there. By no means am I interested in any sort of pornography!
CreditsPhotographer's,Models,Painter,Etc. that I have had the pleasure of working with. Number inside parentheses show the number of times I have worked with each person.
John Covington (1)
Malaki Media (1) #1251149
White Trash Images (1)
Camera Girl Media (1)
Mitchell Dennis Photography (8) #95128
Jon Son, Body Painter (1) #1814338
Jessica Diaz Photography (2)
Jamie Dee Photography (1)
BLMG Photography (1) #2418965
Blue Water Photography (1) #1830249
Sassy Sparrow Studios (1) #1646676
- MY FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHERS -
Mitchell Dennis #95128 - GREAT work, lots of time & effort out into shoots, awesome to work with, very professional!
Jessica Diaz Photography- BEST maternity/newborn photographer!! GREAT at what she does!