Pinero PhotographyPhotographer Male Raleigh, North Carolina, US
My Website: Pinero PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/spinero
Mayhem # 1727870
About MeWe are a team in the Raleigh area looking to work on our portfolio. Interested in shooting both men and women. Also interested in exploring some personal work that is (hopefully) different than what most are shooting.
MM Pic of the Day August 10, 2012 - http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=807268&page=246#post17412264
MM Pic of the Day August 12, 2012 - http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=807268&page=248#post17418212
MM Pic of the Day June 8, 2013 http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=864403&page=220
If I friend you from out of town, it means I am coming to your town or I really want to work with you when I come to your town.
ALERT: We have cut way back on TFP. As in almost never anymore. It is too expensive for us. Feel free to ask, but we are now cutting it out of our rotation except on a case-by case basis. We do have a personal project that we will TFP with the right person. Message us for details.
See more here: http://spinero.smugmug.com
or on Facebook Pinero Photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinero-Photography/224900418596
News: I have stopped retouching pictures except for blemish and other minor retouches. Generally, I (and 99% of all photographers I have seen to date) just make the picture look worse after we change it past a point. Yes, my pictures look like this straight out of camera. I never have added filters or special effects to my photos. It's not my style. I will fix a pimple or a bulge here or there.
PLEASE DO NOT EDIT MY PICTURES FOR ME, without my permission. I don't like what you do to them. That's why I don't edit them. If you are thinking, "maybe I could put this cool effect on Sam's picture" please don't.
***If I friend you or message you, I actually like your look or want to work with you. That means I will eventually ask you to work with me or you should ask me to work with you. Don't bother friending me if you don't want to work with me. I have looked at your port. I don't spam people and I don't bother giving empty compliments.
1) My job is to make you look as pretty or handsome as I can. Your job is to look as pretty as you can. The outfit won't necessarily make you look good. Though nicer clothes generally make my job easier, I don't often have the clothes for you. I have the skill to make you look good. (I hope).
2) My goal is to make you successful. I want us to make great pictures, and I want you to move along in your career as a model. If you become successful, I can say that I shot you and I can say that I helped you develop your look. I am looking for models to have a professional relationship with, who I can work with often and call upon when needed. When I get paid for a job, you will get paid.
3) I am not trying to get you to undress for me. I am working on developing my craft and I want work that I can show to my peers and my mother. I am all about sexy. We can absolutely do sexy without you taking off your clothes. Besides, It is harder to make you look pretty when you are not dressed. See Number 1. Let me know if YOU want me to take that picture. I will bring more lights.
4) I am always developing my craft and my style, that will never change. I am always trying something new and tweaking old techniques.
5) Feel free to bring an escort. In fact, I prefer it. I carry around a lot of crap and one extra person can help carry crap.
6) We are going to have fun. That is the way I roll.
7) We have to talk on the phone before we shoot. I need to know that you are a real person and there are too many technicalities for a decent shoot for me to text message back and forth with you.
8) I communicate in full sentences and I expect you to communicate back with me. If I ask you to shoot some idea or concept, I don't consider "K" as an appropriate response.
9) I hate creepy photographers. You should too. If you have a bunch of creepy photographer pics in your port, I question your judgment and I am scared to work with you. Don't feel bad. The best way of spotting creepy photographers is that their photos are just no good. Not artsy, not lit well, and not getting any better. In general, every shoot should get better.
10) Did I mention that I will only do a shoot that's fun? If it is work, then I will get paid to do it. We will have fun. If you can't have fun, I am not interested. If you are a mean model, I am not interested. If you like to dress up like a power ranger on meth, or a shy dominatrix, or a funky roller girl, or smear (organic) peanut butter on your face, or anything like that, I AM interested - that's fun. Generally I will just try my best to set up a neat lighting setup for you and we will work on poses and with props. You know, modeling.
11) I want to do a test shoot with you first. I know that we all want concepts before we meet, but there are two reasons that does not work.
a) I don't know you. I can't possibly take a concept portrait of someone that I don't know. It won't work. I want to think up a shoot for you.
b) I will waste my concept on someone and I won't want to do it again. That's fair I think.
12) For TFP: I try to get back to you with proofs within a week and with final images within 2 weeks. That said, I don't do much retouching, so your proofs are substantially the same as your finals. If I get busy with paid work it takes precedence and I will let you know the status. If you don't pick your choices or you pick too many, or you disappear off of the face of the earth, then it delays the time I get the finals to you.
13) If I ask you to be my friend, I want to work with you. I generally check my friend list to find people to work with when I want to shoot. If you don't want to work with me, and don't want me messaging you to work together on something, don't respond to my friend request. I don't take it personally.
14) If we have a date set and you need to cancel, cancel. Don't ignore me. That's worse. Try not to cancel on the same day. Once you are on my calendar, I reserve that time for you and I won't cancel unless it is an emergency. That means that someone else could have been shot on that day instead of two weeks out, like I generally am booked. That said, if you need to cancel a TFP shot because you are getting paid to work at your job, or paid at another modeling job, then by all means let's reschedule.
Anyway, contact the people below for references. They are all fun and great to work with.
Tina Marie #1489987
*Violet Arcane # 1332098
Necro Wolfie #857777
Mistic Eyes #1846209
Magen Medlin #1822098
Meghan Ferdinand #
Ashley Sheldon #
Blue Skyy 506325
Pride make up 2008360
* Multiple shoots