I have a lot of drive to become successful and feel I can succeed in the industry. More than willing to travel.
My previous experience includes:
- Fashion show for SPL Award night After Party.
- Vivian Westwood promotion, Glasgow.
- Pret A Porter, Jaeger charity catwalk event.
- Promotion work as a "hunk" for Miss Scotland 2010
- Finalist in Houston Kiltmakers "Hunk" competition.
Currently a Smart-Tec sponsored natural fitness model/athlete.
I put a lot of work into my look and feel I have the potential to become a great model. I pride myself on maners and am very easy to approach. I am Scottish, however; my Mother is French and Father Scicilian. Model mayhem will help me achieve my goals within the industry and we can work together to do this.
I hope I can work with the best to gain experience and the knowledge I need to become successful.