I am Anwar Hussain, was born in 1984. I completed one year Diploma in Photojournalism from Alliance Françoise de Dacca in 2008 (Bangladesh). Now I am working as a Freelance Photographer.
I was reborn when I started to view the world through my viewfinder. This new life has gifted me the opportunity to explore my imagination in my time of need. I have varied interests which reflect in my photographs.
My work has been published in some international magazine/ journal such as Global Voice, Wall St Journal, Watsila (Internal Magazine), UNDP- Bangladesh and some local magazine/news paper Daily Star, Prothom Alo etc.
- Alliance Françoise de Dacca in 2008 (group)
- Lumix best 100 photograph exhibition in 2010 (group).
- 4th Youth Friendship exhibition in 2010 (group).
- Middle Class in Bangladesh exhibition in 2010 (group).
- Bagladeshi Photographer's 50 finalist Photo exhibition in 2011 (group).
- Bridal Moments organize by Photography Chittagong in 2011 (group).
- Grameen Phone Ltd / Gray BD Advertising
- Bangladesh Army / PhotographyBD(Aerial Photography)
- Ink / Tiger Tales Magazine (Singapore)
- JP Morgan (Singapur).
- Velhot Photography (Finland).
- UNDP- Bangladesh.
- Talukder Group of Industries – Bangladesh.
- Walton – Bangladesh.
- Elite Group of Industries.
- UNDP- Bangladesh – Annual report cover page.
- UNDP – Bangladesh – Calendar shoot.
- Wall St Journal
- Watsila (Internal magazine).
- Global Voice
- Generation Next Fashion Magazine Front page (Eid issue 2011)
- and some local fashion magazine and news paper.