Female 21 years old Washington, District of Columbia, US Instagram
Mayhem #1744469 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/winniebeee
WYNTER ALSO IS AN EXOTIC DANCER!!!
Name: Wynter Briana Snowdy
Birthdate: Sept 15, 1992
Age: 21 years
Location: Washington DC, USA
Hair Color: Short Hair, Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Measurements: Bust, 2in Waist, 25in Hip, 36in
Dress/Shirt/Pants: 2/ Small/ 25 (Euro) or 3 (juniors)
*May 2010: All over you- Bossman (video)
* Feb 2011: http://wwsmag.com/updates/wws-mod-wynter-snowdy/
* Mar 2011: http://www.purecashmagazine.com/2011/03/17/wynter-snowdy/
* Feb 2011: David Palmer Salon Hair Show Waldorf, Md 20603
* Mar 2011: http://rapmodels.net/models/1349/Wynter+Snowdy/%C2%A0
* Mar 2011: http://dmv.hyptown.com/DMVnews/2011/03/26/wynter-snowdy-repn-landover-md-pics/
* May 2011: http://dimewarz.tumblr.com/post/5390744312/dimewarz-presents-model-mania-6-name-wynter
* May 2012: Mercy (Remix)- Swag Boy Yung Reek (video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_NU-CVkBTo
Short Bio: Given the oppertunity to bless this world with great things, on Sept. 15th 1992, cleverly named came Wynter Snowdy. She started modeling as a small hobbie at 16, however, back then Wynter was told she was too short, too young, or even too dark. With all the setbacks she made up her mind to shelf her modeling dreams for a bit.
Born and raised in Landover, Maryland (Palmer Park), Wynter always had an edgy never quit attitude. Like most, Wynter started nowhere but strives to stand beside those who have come before her and soon to surpass them. With the right idea attached she does implied nudes and willing to wear wigs and specially designed or provided clothing to get the job done!
Wynter has done numerous photo shoots and even music videos for major artist! She can bee seen on wwsmag.com , purecashmoney.com , and many more. She has worked closely with local DC rapper DMV's Lil Bill and be caught in Bossman's "All Over You" video. Wynter in a nutshell; easygoing, friendly, and has more charisma than most. Her full focused, spunky, powerhouse attitude is just what the industry needs today!