Here is a collection of photos i would love to recreate and expand on (if you are interested in helping me recreate any of these, please feel free to contact me!)
• As of age four I had worked with assets modelling agency in Dublin city centre. At age eight I left the agency.
• While in assets I done small photoshoots and the odd newspaper advertisement.
• At age 11 I started modelling again. And for my new start, I started in England with Diesel models. Here I got my professional portfolio redone with the VOGUE photographer.
• I have done small fashion runways in my local community with a local dress shop named “Siopa Lara”.
• I helped makeup artists in “MAKEUPFABLICIOUS” in Dublin city by modelling for their exams (dame street) at which I had the pleasure to meet Sebastian from elite models and he took my details and promised to call on my 16th birthday, he also said my “modelling is well beyond my years”
• I have done many TFP’s over the years. Example – Cobweb Photos in Dundrum.
• I play guitar and keyboard (beginner level)
• I’v been an Irish dancer for 11 years.
• I help run kids summer camps in the community every summer as I love working with kids & people. I also do work experience in a primary school.
• I’v acted in school and community productions/plays.
• Im very a confident person and speaker.
• Im great at making new friends and portraying a positive image.
• I can also make websites and advertisments as I have done for many local shops and my school.
• Im a very happy, outgoing and resilient person. I love working in teams and meeting new people and making new friends.
• I'm currently an extra for TV and movies. eg) "24 hours to kill" TV3