creativedennyPhotographer Male Brantford, Ontario, Canada My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/creativedenny
Mayhem # 1770075
About Me** Latest Informative Updates:
Thanks so much for dropping by,
In taking an interest,
On looking over my profile page.
* Well to begin with,
My name is Dennis.
* I live in the beautiful scenic province of Southern Ontario, Canada. Thus, I have been passionately interested in the creative medium art form of photography, along with it as an approach to self expressing myself.
* Notably, ever since my early childhood memories. By truly getting my inspiration from my late uncle and my supporting late dear parents, together with my encouraging dedicated brother.
* Thereupon, growing and developing as a striving easy going self-taught photographer. As a result of shooting and capturing a wide variety of approaches and styles. In effect, enjoyably taking those precious memorable moments of deeply appreciating those special occasions. Especially in exploring the diversity and scope of both the simplicity and complexity of our various surroundings and variety of environments that we all encounter.
* Indeed, I really enjoy photography as my spare time relaxation and as a creative improvise artistic outlet release for me. Chiefly on skillfully photo shooting various interesting, unique subjects. Along with capturing those various versatile multitudes of natural scenes and old architectural structures. That specifically catches my imaginative photographic eye and insightful vision.
* Especially appreciating those beautifully enhance contrast art forms of the black & white print media. Along with the breathtaking variety of vivid hues in the finished colour prints.
* Moreover, when touring and exploring various outdoor locations. I particularly look for that distinctive natural magical artistic aspect of people. In effect, freezing and capturing their unique, priceless moments of expressions.
* Furthermore, I've traveled the local rural back country roads, to enjoyable photo shot the diverse natural beauty of stunning landscapes. Along with coming across the vast, magnificent rolling farmlands, and their old constructed wooden structured barns and weathered beaten creaky old woodsheds. That especially really invigorate and captures my attention. Thus, pausing for those few precious minutes, really deeply feeling the mystic spirit and harmonious rhythm of these dramatic spectacular environments.
* Additionally, adventurously being an avid hiker of our local natural wilderness parks. With this refection in mind, I found it to be a very peaceful, reflective, stimulating and thought provoking environmental places to be surrounded by, as I am exploring for that eye catching photo shot.
* Whenever I occasionally visit the local rustic pioneer country villages. In effect, it gives me that matchless opportunity of touring around their fascinating collection of surrounding old buildings and engaging artifacts of exquisite details. Thereupon an accomplished real photographer's dazzling paradise, presented on a cotton woven canvas, that’s attached to an artist's easel. Indeed, peacefully walking on the wandering lane-ways and winding pathways. Markedly photo shooting their historic lifestyles, activities and the customs of the early period residents. In particularly photographing the tradespeople and villagers in their authentic period outfits, among their various working environments and the variety of compelling backdrops of these early settlers.
* Be adventurously traveling by auto among the very relaxing, peaceful atmospheres. Touring through the small quaint villages and coastal fishing ports. Indeed, gives me that outstanding opportunity of photographing their unique historic cultural heritages. In effect, by using my camera as an artist brush, skillfully brush stroking those 3 dimensional reflected images through my camera lens. Hence, capturing the conceptual idea and converting those unforgettable moments into a 2 dimensional format layouts.
* I markedly enjoy capturing those emotional, inspiring, priceless moments on my various outings. Thus, by projecting and communicating a certain thematic meaningful visual story line presentation to the admiring appreciative pictorial viewers. Hence, providing an avenue of an infinite variety of perceptions to the audience for them to weave in their own emotionally thoughtful interpretations.
* The hidden aspect of abstract reality photography is among my favourite areas. Thereupon be aesthetically arranging and combining the various compositional elements and components. Creating harmony of sculptural shaping melodies of various light and form shadows into interesting configurations of patterns. In other words, showing a pleasing balancing art forms of expressive statements and various moods.
* To further effectively expands my talents and extending my portfolio into the glamorous, fashionable modeling segment. I am open to receive helpful advice and tips on how to elegantly gracefully pose a model. Accordingly, on the best approach to capture those eyes catching playful, expressive stylish poses and their various stunning eye catching outfits. In effect, freezing their various intriguing moods that really accentuate and connect with the camera lens. Thereupon be dramatically posing them around various provocative backdrop locations. Notably, experimenting with a mixture of lighting effects and various camera angles. Learning specifically to creatively centralize the posing model as the main captivating focal point of appealing interest.
* In some of my inspiring, imaginative photo shoots, I'll have a photo enthusiast friend to creatively artistically assists and accompany me. Thus, by effectively blending and modifying the fill in and reflected light patterns on the posing model, that's surrounded by the prevalent natural ambient lighting. Thereupon skillfully holding various handy lighting and reflected devices. Together with setting up various decoration materials and various props, to help further enhances and flatter the final posed illuminated image.
* In joining this specializes photo networking site, with its vast resource of helpful knowledge and inspirations. Indeed, I am very interested in connecting and meeting with people of countless aspects of photographic experiences at all levels of backgrounds. In effect, helping and learning lessons from each other to improve and enhance our creative crafts. Together with the enjoyment of being among devoted people who share the same passionate interests.
* Therefore, I am very pleased to be part of the Modelmayhem Talented Modeling and Photography Network.
* Indeed, I enjoy reading your comments and advice on my portfolio.
So please just don't hesitate to leave something for me.
* Thank you very much.
For taking your time out of your busy schedule.
On visiting and reading my profile
* Together with all of you.
Indeed, has gracefully added me to your profile list of fellow friendship members.
Furthermore, very appreciative of your attached tag's comments and your suggestions, and any of your future ideas and concepts that will be beneficial for both us.
* Indeed, I'm very grateful for the friends and acquaintances that I've developed along this very adventurous stimulating journey.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
With the warmest of my regards,
Yours sincerely, Dennis.
Have you worked with creativedenny? Add Credits for creativedenny! >>
Credit Notes* I have attended both the local Brantford Camera and Video Clubs
Where I learned various aspects of photography and fresh new ideas as a hobby.
* Gaining from their various artistic insights and imaginative perspectives
From a knowledgeable, inspiring group of active photography enthusiasts
* I also attended photography classes during the daytime, evenings and weekends
Talk with talented, encouraging enthusiastic supporting photography teachers.
* Dave a close knowledgeable friend of mine for several years. Who has been closely connected to the photographic industry.
* I enjoyable read excellently written descriptive photography books. Plus further learning photography through the channel of the informative Web. In order to help me continually build a basic solid foundation of knowledge and upgraded skill levels.
* I traditionally skillfully learned to hand developed and chemically processed mine black & white and color prints. In my traditional home wet darkroom.
* Recently in my spare time, of studying and learning. Through the use of my home desktop computer. I have been practicing the basic creative techniques and manipulations. Of the Digital Darkroom Picture & Photo Editing Application Software.