creativedennyPhotographer Male Brantford, Ontario, Canada My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/creativedenny
Mayhem # 1770075
About Me** Latest Informative Updates:
Thanks so much for dropping by,
In taking an interest,
On looking over my profile page.
Well to begin with,
My name is Dennis.
* I live in the beautiful scenic province of Southern Ontario, Canada. I have been passionately interested in the creative medium art form of photography. And as an approach for self expressing myself. Ever since my early childhood memories. By getting my inspiration from my late uncle and my supporting late parents. Along with my encouraging dedicated brother.
* In growing and developing as a striving easy going self-taught photographer. By shooting and capturing a wide variety of approaches and styles. Enjoyably taking those precious memorable moments of deeply appreciating. On exploring the diversity and scope of both the simplicity and complexity. Of our various surroundings and variety of environments that we all encounter.
* I really enjoy my spare time relaxation and as a creative artistic improvising outlet release. On skillfully photo shooting various interesting unique subjects. Along with capturing those various versatile multitude of natural scenes and old architectural structures. That catches my imaginative photographic eye and insightful vision.
* Especially appreciating those beautifully enhance contrast art form of the black & white media. Along with the breathtaking variation of hues of the finished colour prints.
* Also when touring and exploring various outdoor locations. I look for that distinctive natural magical artistic aspects of people. By freezing and capturing their special priceless moments of expressions.
* I've traveled the local rural back country roads. To enjoyable photo shot the various natural beauty of landscapes. Along with coming across the vast magnificent rolling farmlands. And their old constructed wooden structured barns and weathered beaten creaky old woodsheds. That really invigorate and captures my attention. Pausing for those few precious minutes. In really feeling the spirit and rhythm of these dramatic environments.
* Adventurously being an avid hiker of our local natural wilderness parks. I found it to be a very peaceful, reflective, stimulating and thought provoking environment.
* When occasionally visiting the local rural pioneer country villages. It gives me that opportunity of touring around their collection of surrounding old buildings and interesting artifacts of details. It's a real accomplished photographer's dazzling paradise on canvas and artist's easel. Of peacefully walking on the wandering lane-ways and winding pathways. Photo shooting their historic lifestyles, activities and customs of the early residents. Photographing the trades people and villagers in their authentic period outfits. Among their various working environments and the variety of backdrops of these early settlers.
* Adventurously traveling by auto among the very relaxing peaceful atmospheres. Touring through the small quaint villages and coastal fishing ports. Gives me that outstanding opportunity of photographing their unique historic cultural heritages. By using my camera as an artist brush. Skillfully brush stroking those 3 dimensional reflected images through my camera lens. By capturing the idea and converting those memorable moments into a 2 dimensional format frame.
* I really enjoy capturing those emotional inspiring precious moments on my various outings. By projecting and communicating a certain thematic meaningful visual story line. By offering the admiring appreciative viewers. An avenue of an infinite variety of perceptions. On weaving in their own emotionally thoughtful interpretations.
* The hidden aspect of abstract reality photography. Is one of my favourite areas. Of aesthetically arranging and combining. The various compositional elements and components. Creating a harmony of sculptural shaping melodies of light and shadows into interesting patterns. Showing a pleasing balancing art form of expressive statements and various moods.
* To further effectively expand my talents. And extending my portfolio into the glamorous fashionable modeling segment. By receiving helpful advice and tips on how to elegantly gracefully pose a model. On the best approach on capturing those eye catching playful expressive stylish poses and their various stunning outfits. Freezing their various intriguing moods. That really accentuates and connects with the camera lens. By dramatically posing them around various provocative backdrop locations. Experimenting with a mixture of lighting effects and various camera angles. Learning to creatively centralize the posing model as the main focal point of interest.
* In some of my inspiring imaginative photo shoots. I'll have a photo enthusiast friend. In creatively artistically assist me. By effectively blending and modifying the fill in and reflected light patterns on the posing model. That's surrounded by the prevalent natural ambient lighting. By skillfully holding various handy lighting and reflected devices. Along with setting up various decoration materials and props. To help further enhance and flatter the final posed illuminated image.
* In joining this specialize photo networking site. With its vast resource of helpful knowledge and inspirations. I am very interested in connecting and meeting with people of various aspects of photography. At all levels of experiences. In both helping and learning from each other. To improve and enhance our creative crafts. Along with enjoying being among dedicated people who share the same passionate interests.
* I'm very please to be part of the Modelmayhem Talented Modeling and Photography Network.
* I enjoy reading your comments and advice on my portfolio.
So please don't hesitate to leave something for me.
* Thank you so much.
For taking your time out of your busy schedule.
In visiting my profile
* Along with all of you.
That has gracefully added me to your profile list of fellow friendship members.
Also very appreciative for your attached tag comments and your suggestions.
And any of your future ideas and concepts that will be beneficial for both us.
* I'm very grateful for the friends and acquaintances that I've developed. Along this very adventurous inspiring journey.
Looking forward in hearing from you,
With the warmest of my regards,
Sincerely yours Dennis.
Credits* I have attended both the local Brantford Camera and Video Clubs
Where I learned various aspects of photography and fresh new ideas as a hobby.
* Gaining from their various artistic insights and imaginative perspectives
From a knowledgeable inspiring group of active photography enthusiasts
* I also attended photographic classes during the daytime, evenings and weekends
Talk by talented encouraging enthusiastic supporting photography teachers.
* Dave a close knowledgeable friend of mine for several years. Who has been closely connected to the photographic industry.
* I enjoyable read excellently written descriptive photography books. Plus further learning photography through the channel of the informative Web. In order to help me continually build a basic solid foundation of knowledge and upgraded skills levels.
* I traditionally skillfully learned to hand developed and chemically processed my black & white and colour prints. In my traditional home wet darkroom.
* Recently in my spare time of studying and learning. Through the use of my home desk top computer. I have been practicing the basic creative techniques and manipulations. Of the Digital Darkroom Picture & Photo Editing Application Software.