I am Martin Liew, a freelance photographer based in Singapore. I started shooting in film and gradually I ventured into digital photography. As all these years I've learnt alot in doing different photography genres and covering job assignments like corporate events, weddings, party celebrations, and company functions, with passion and enthusiasm. Without passion in what I'm doing, I would not have attained great accomplishment through these experiences.
With passion in life and photography, I am able to capture and document life's spontaneity and precious moments into timeless picture stories and everlasting memories. Photography, to me, is not just about light nor about techniques, no doubt they are important tools, but photography is about life, humanity, hopes, moods and emotions. Through my photography, I hope to bring those decisive moments to a greater value in menento.
I experiment a lot, be it on lighting setups, props, themes/concepts, in order to achieve the artistic visions. I look out for new inspirations constantly and in hope to meet new talents here and to build up a stronger portfolio as well as building a good Styling Team.
Creative talents I have worked with:
• Christina Wong (MUA: Mayhem #1448384)
• Shermine Kwok (Model: Mayhem #3000324)
• Roxanne Sylvia (Model: Mayhem #2191095)
• Esther Leong (Model: Mayhem #1614298)
• Jordan LIm (MUA: Mayhem #2017426)
• Ng Hwei Ping (Freelance MUA)
• Michele Ng (Clothing Designer: Mayhem #1747802)
• Sherina (Model: Mayhem #2189934)
• Jessica Joanne Soo (Image Coach & MUA)
• Chloe Tan (Freelance MUA)
• Zach Tan (Model: Mayhem #1867845)
• Janice Zhen Yin (Model: Mayhem #2103997)