Sparks Media MakeupMakeup Artist Female Atlanta, Georgia, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sparksmediamakeup
Mayhem # 177933
"From Wild To Mild, Any Look Any Style, any Ocassion"...my personal motto
I studied professional makeup at Dawn till Dusk makeup school and have been working professionally for 5 years. I recently moved to Fort Payne AL from Atlanta GA and I travel back and forth weekly, so I'm available for work in both areas, and anywhere in-between...
I'm available for ALL occasions...from weddings to professional photo shoots to just a night on the town I do it all! With clientele from bikini contests, fashion shows, professional photo shoots, senior portraits and proms, to simply a special evening with your significant other, I give my clients any look they desire. I love doing dramatic eye makeup but natural is no problem.
So whether its the most important night of your life, or just a really important Saturday night, I can help you look your best in any situation.
Very competitive, affordable and flexible rates, and I am willing to do TFCD for the right project.
In addition, I can come to your location or you can can come to mine!
In addition, I use the highest quality products for all my clients, such as MAC, Clinique, Este Lauder, Lancome and Aveda.
I was a professional model for twelve years and I feel that experience has helped mold me into an even better makeup artist! I know what it takes in front of the camera and behind the scenes to get that perfect shot.
Please feel free to message me here or e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Let me help you be the HOTTEST you that you can be!
Have you worked with Sparks Media Makeup? Add Credits for Sparks Media Makeup! >>
* I attended Dawn 'till Dusk professional makeup school in May '06. (top of my class and teacher's pet, lol)
* MUA for many models for several NOPI and HIN shows nationwide, with my models appearing on SPEED TV.
* Head MUA for Harley Davidson bikini contest.
* MUA for (fashion) runway show in Atlanta. (before I even attended makeup school!)
* MUA for several senior portraits
* MUA for countless studio shoots with pro-models and pro-photographers.
* I was a professional model for about twelve years so I know all the tricks of the trade to look your best in front of the camera or any other ocassion!