Louise DaynesModel Female Norwich, England, United Kingdom My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Louise1991
Mayhem # 1783806
About MePart time model and promotional model. I have been modelling for just over two years now and really enjoy it!
** I really want to do an underwater shoot!! So if anybody can help with with this, please contact me... **
- Max Power Magazine- December Christmas Party!
- Max Power Magazine - Babe Army Revealed!
- FHM Holiday Honeys Top 100 (2010)
- NUTS Magazine
- ZOO Magazine
- Grid Girls 2010 Calendar (Miss August)
- Charity Calendar Babe (Miss December) - Help For Heros
- Beauty shoot in the Evening News Newspaper
- Fashion shoot in the Evening News Newspaper
- Max Power Babe 2010
- Ring Girl Work for White Collar Boxing (East England)
- BSB Grid Girl 2010 - Leon Camier
- MCN Babe at all BSB shows
- Thundersport 2009 Main Grid Girl (Miss Thundersport)
- Grid Girl for Ginetta Cars
- Bravia Promotional Girl at BSB
- House of Fraser 'Bronzed Goddess' Fashion Show
- House of Fraser Charity Fashion Show
- My.Wardrobe.com Fashion Show
- Hair model for Max Giamello (and fashion show)
- Miss Norfolk 2010
- Miss Great Britain Finalist 2010
I won Miss Norfolk in 2010 and I made it through to the Finals of Miss Great Britain in December 2010. It was an amazing experience but I can honestly say that I will NEVER take part in a Pageant again!
I was also named a Max Power Babe last year. I attended most of the car shows with them and have had two shoots so far with the mag! Again, this was an amazing experience and I am so privileged to have been a part of the Magazine and production of the car shows.
If you are interested in shooting glamour (I ONLY WORK TO IMPLIED TOPLESS) then please send me a message or leave me a tag.
I have started to do more fashion work and I actually really enjoy it, more then glamour! I am only 5'5" but I bring so much to a shoot!
I love creating different looks at shoots, especially making different angles and experimenting on set.
Besides being a part time model, I work in a Law Firm as a Legal Secretary. I love my job! However, I also love to model, it's almost like I have two lives!
Have you worked with Louise Daynes? Add Credits for Louise Daynes! >>