the END PRODUCTPhotographer Male Los Angeles, California, US
Mayhem # 178457
PROMOTIONAL BOOTH MODEL NEEDED FOR E3 CONVENTION IN LOS ANGELES
Date: June 10-12, 2013
Tuesday, June 10, 2014: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Wednesday, June 11, 2014: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday, June 12, 2014: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: Los Angeles Convention Center
Compensation: DOE; will cover meals and parking
E3 is one of the largest video game conventions in the world. We are looking for Promotional Booth Models to help us promote the awareness of our brand by providing convention attendees with information about the products and encouraging them to visit our booth. Models will maximize the visibility of the brand at the convention by pleasantly approaching attendees and inviting them to learn more about our products.
We are looking for reliable, outgoing, energetic, individuals who are comfortable with easily conversing with anyone at the convention.
• Must appear at onsite locations and events as scheduled.
• Hand out promotional items, demonstrate products, and converse with customers.
• Must maintain poised and polished appearance at all times while conducting promotions.
• Directing convention traffic into our booth.
• Monitor and maintain safety, security, and cleanliness of company materials, and report any accidents, unauthorized personnel, or potential security problems to the appropriate staff.
• Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
• Must be able to work all days June 10 - 12, 2013.
• Must have self-confidence, excellent presentation skills, and strong motivation for sales.
• Previous convention experience a plus
• Beautiful outgoing personality, positive attitude, and strong communication skills required.
• Acknowledge and speak with others using clear, professional language.
• Ability to distinguish and maintain confidential information.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Visit our company website: www.Hyperkin.com