Tiffany EncinaMakeup Artist Female Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My Website: My websiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tiffanyencinamakeup
Mayhem # 1803959
I am a graduate of Complections international academy of makeup artistry.
Trained in fashion/photographic, theatre makeup, film/television and prosthetics and am able to do a wide spectrum of looks from natural to something bold. Head makeup artist for Grassroots Marketing and PR.
I am doing limited *TF at the moment but don't let that steer you away from messaging me.
Very passionate about what I do, this isn't a game for me but that doesn't mean we can't have a good time on set.
Message me here | email@example.com
Check out my website for more of my work:
1. Depending on shoot I may ask for a kit fee, if you are going to message me about a shoot please include:
When: (Date, time, length of shoot)
Who: (The model/photographer or stylist if one)
What: (Theme of the shoot/ fashion show)
2. I ask that models come with a clean face, no makeup.
3. Please do not flake out, if you're not interested in working together then we don't have too.
CreditsI would just like to thank all of the wonderful photographers, models, clothing designers, stylists and other makeup artists I have had the wonderful pleasure of working with. You're making my dream come true, one photo shoot at a time.
-Unfolded Magazine: Issue 3- Human Nature (www.unfoldedmag.com)
-W25 Magazine: Issue 36, September 2011- Colour Graphics (www.w25mag.com)
- Rogers Television segment for Boutique Mademoiselle Vintage.com
-Movember 2013 Toronto Calendar
-FashionSeries: Issue Edge (www.fashionseries.ca)
-Unfolded Magazine: Issue 11- Take Me (www.unfoldedmag.com)
-Ellements Magazine: December issue Book two- The Vintage touch (www.magcloud.com/browse/magazine/302054)
- Vigore Magazine: February 2012- The Prestigious Truffle (www.vigore-mag.com)
- Estela Magazine: February 2013- Rock Renaissance (www.estelamag.com)
Websites (with my work):
- Miss teen canada world
- St Clements fashion show
- The Lion King
- Mass Exodus 2011: Zenith + Nadir
- Mass Exodus 2012: Lucid
- Workman art mad couture catwalk