MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tiffanyencinamakeup
I am a graduate of Complections international academy of makeup artistry.
Trained in fashion/photographic, theatre makeup, film/television and prosthetics and am able to do a wide spectrum of looks from natural to something bold.
I am doing limited *TF at the moment but don't let that steer you away from messaging me.
Very passionate about what I do, this isn't a game for me but that doesn't mean we can't have a good time on set.
Message me here | email@example.com
Check out my website for more of my work:
1. Depending on shoot I may ask for a kit fee, if you are going to message me about a shoot please include:
When: (Date, time, length of shoot)
Who: (The model/photographer or stylist if one)
What: (Theme of the shoot/ fashion show)
2. I ask that models come with a clean face, no makeup and their own mascara please
3. Please do not flake out, if you're not interested in working together then we don't have too.
I would just like to thank all of the wonderful photographers, models, clothing designers, stylists and other makeup artists I have had the wonderful pleasure of working with. You're making my dream come true, one photo shoot at a time.
-Unfolded Magazine: Issue 3- Human Nature (www.unfoldedmag.com)
-W25 Magazine: Issue 36, September 2011- Colour Graphics (www.w25mag.com)
-Movember 2013 Toronto Calendar
-FashionSeries: Issue Edge (www.fashionseries.ca)
-Unfolded Magazine: Issue 11- Take Me (www.unfoldedmag.com)
-Ellements Magazine: December issue Book two- The Vintage touch (www.magcloud.com/browse/magazine/302054)
- Estela Magazine: February 2013- Rock Renaissance (www.estelamag.com)
- Vigore Magazine: February 2012- The Prestigious Truffle (www.vigore-mag.com)
Websites (with my work):
- Miss teen canada world
- St Clements fashion show
- The Lion King
- Mass Exodus 2011: Zenith + Nadir
- Mass Exodus 2012: Lucid
- Workman art mad couture catwalk