My background Info:
- I've been a makeup artist for over 7 years.
- I've worked in all areas of the industry as a MUA and sometimes Hairstylist in fashion and print.
- I am originally from El Paso, TX and I travel there at least twice a year! So I am up to doing shoots while I am out there.
- I am only available for TFP/TFCD if it is with a agency model,and or guaranteed publication. If you are interested in my services, please contact me for rates and availability.
- If you have a look and/or style that I am interested in using for a project, I will contact you.
- Please remember to clean and moisturized face night before and arrive at the shoot with a clean face. This will allow makeup to go on smoother for a flawless look!
- I have an outgoing personality, very artistic and have big imagination!
- I am very professional and arrive on time.
- Please note that this is not just a hobby for me, this is my passion! And I always give 110%
- I am able to do basic hairstyling but I am not trained and I am not fully comfortable with it!
- I have worked with numerous of wonderful photographers, models, designers and makeup and hair teams to list! But if you need a reference just ask me!! :)
- Is to try not be afraid to try something new. I am always looking for ways to expand my creativity and not be afraid to step out my comfort zone. When at a photoshoot I want my work to be bigger and better than what was expected of me. I want the crew that I work with to know that they have a MUA that can meet all expectations and can bring their vision to life!
- I am available M thru F after 430pm. And weekends anytime. Please look at my schedule below before asking me for a shoot! :)
Feel free to contact me through MM, facebook, twitter or email me at:
(please make sure you send me your mm# if contacting me by facebook or email)