I am a "professional amature" photographer. That means I conduct myself as if this were my job, but I don't make a dime from it. This is merely a release for my otherwise pent up creativity.
Tis the Season
- Starting in Movember I'll be doing some Christmas Pin-up themed shoots. A sampling from 2012 can be seen here - www.studiogentry.com/blog/2013/01/30/th … tmas-past/
- This is my portrait and head shot series. Just some simple lighting and tight framing focusing on you and your look. A great opprotunity to play with features and expression.
Pretty Panty Project
- I turn it B&W for a sense of elegance but leave the panties in color as a riot of rebelion. The louder the better. The color part was inspired by one of those "we can't get rid of them" sale bins. The feel came from that scene in Charlies Angles were Cameron Diaz is dancing in here undies. Free and silly laced with a touch of sexy.
The Pink Bra PSA
- This is an idea I have for a Breast Cancer Awareness PSA. A clever idea with a witty tag line if I do say so myself. :-) See the full gallery on my website.
Shadows in Light
– Just a glimpse. A peek. It's more about what's in the shadows then what's in the light. Visually, skin exposure does make for better contrast, but that does not mean this has to be an implied set. Who's to say what is still hidden in those shadows?
This list has become too long to maintain. :-) If you are looking for references, all MM models are link in my portfolio, there are a few more in my top friends, and even more in my Tag history.