My name is James Mucciante but I go by the name Key.
I've not had a huge amount of experience with modeling but I've always aspired to be at least a semi successful model for various styles of photography.
Styles such as medieval renaissance and fantasy are ones I am most interested in but I'm quite open for new and different styles.
1. In a mountain range or canyon like area wearing sightly tattered renaissance clothing. On horseback with the horse walking about knee deep through a slowly flowing river.
2. Standing thigh deep in ocean water (Difficult seeing as I live in Colorado) facing the sunset over the water with wind wrecked hair and a sarong wrapped around my waist being carried by the waves.
3. Well dressed but comfortable looking as if I'm at home standing in a room with a woman that has swollen but no longer bleeding puncture marks on her neck. I'd be standing a few feet from her as she stares into a mirror with a look of shock as she realizes she no longer has reflection.
4. Sitting at a stone bench in a lush green park with plenty of trees. A stone like chess board sitting in the middle of the table with an evenly played out game being played with no one coming out over the other. I'd be sitting on one side of the table with messy hair and darker tattered clothing on with a chess piece in my hand like I'm about to make a move while maintaining the same devious look. After that shot is taken another shot would be taken with me on the other side of the table wearing more angelic type clothing with well groomed hair waiting for the opponent to finish while maintaining a look of serenity and clarity. These two shots would be photoshopped together.
5. A darker room with Victorian style furniture. Me sitting in a chair with a large back. Clothed in high class robes and scarf. Sitting in what looks to be the study of a man in power. Relaxing and thinking in front of well built fire in a grand fireplace.
6. Standing in front of a wall of fire with my hair blowing backwards as if the fire was caused by some immense force.
Small scar from surgery about 1''x.3''
1 small chicken pock indentation scars on the outside of each of my eyes just before my temple
Various scarring on my hands and knuckles
A few scars along my elbows and high forearm (Scrape like scars easily removed from photos)
Vertical stretch marks on my upper inner thigh as well as the outer side of my hips.
Small but slightly noticeable gash scar in my left eyebrow. (Easily covered)
Empty holes in my ears (Left is roughly 0g right is about a 8g)
Belly button (Done on the top)
Nipples (Horizontal barbells)