I'm a computer geek, club promoter ( http://www.jayaverypresents.com ), aspiring photographer and all around awesome guy. I'm not here to be a creep or to get you naked (unless you want to). I'm just looking to practice my craft, learn new styles and take some sweet shots!
I want to meet fun and creative people; models other photographers and yes, even you freakin' weirdos! I'm not into collecting a bunch of random friends so please don't add me just to add me, this isn't a popularity contest.
Here are a list of my demands:
- No matter how hot or not you think you are, come with a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- If you schedule something with me then be on time, princess.
- If you no show, it's okay...really it is. Just don't expect to work with me again, ever.
- Do what you say you're gonna do. If you say you're gonna come camera ready then be camera ready.
- I don't mind if you bring a friend, but they can't get in the way or be a douche bag either. (the whole positive attitude thing applies to them too!)
- BE PATIENT! Again, I'm new at this so if you have to stand there for 10 minutes while I try to get the lighting right or figure out how to turn my camera on ...well then ur just gonna have to stand there aren't you?
- Have a good time, don't be uptight .. this is fun and right now since I'm doing all of my photography TFP - neither of us are getting paid so let's not confuse this with work okay?! ;)
My local area is San Diego , Temecula and Murrieta - California. I do, however; travel to the following major cities multiple times a year: Las Vegas , Salt Lake City, Portland , Phoenix , Seattle , Albuquerque and Outer Space.
My recent work is what I have up, it's not much but then again I am a beginner so shove it ;)
Text or call 8583829953
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/jayavery
*** AND LASTLY, CHECK OUT MY SEMI ANNUAL EVENT: PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT DAY VIDEO! http://vimeo.com/19838548 **********