Acting Art Bodypaint Dance Editorial Fashion Fit Modeling Fitness Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Parts Modeling Performance Artist Pregnancy Promotional Modeling Runway Spokesperson / Host Sports Stunt Swimwear
Sep 16, 2011
Oct 04, 2010
Female 24 years old Las Vegas, Nevada, US
Mayhem #1878349 Model
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/gwendolynne
Aloha! and Mahalo for visiting my site here at Model Mayhem. I was born in Oahu, Hawaii, Alaskan grown and now currently residing whithin the Las Vegas area. I would now like to thank my 2 photographers that have worked with me and have gotten me where i am today in such a short time. They are Gilbert G. Sta. Ines and Anthony Mosang Bautista. Without their friendly ear and attention to detail I would'nt have this page to fill today.
Five Reason's why you should book me!
1. I can make work fun and exciting while keeping it at a professional level
2. I pay attention to detail and improvise a look and pose in various degress and dimensions to give a wide varitory of images that the photgrapher would want to work with
3. I am extremely creative and open minded with new and fresh ideas provided that it will not contradict my ethical and religious beliefs
4.I take directions very well, and try to be exact if the photgrapher has specific format he wants me to follow
5. I do not like unfinished work and am adamant in ensuring our job is finished in a expidieant and efficient manner
These are my terms of a appointments:
1. When you contact me by messaging please be proffesional, courtious and concise.
2. Let me know if your providing MUA, hairstylist and wardrobe. I can do it myself but it would be wiser if a professional did it
3.Please inform me of the full details that this photoshoot will entail. (Please note my limitations at the bottom)
Things to expect from me:
1. I will always have an escort with me and be within line of sight of me on every job/shoot.
2. Expect a phone call prior of that day, and me being on time to ensure that no plans or subject matter has changed
3. There is nothing wrong with having fun at work
Please respect my wishes of not accepting any positions of full nudity or bondage. Nor will I accept any work with frontal nudity. All work must be tasteful, clean and with strong considerations to the art.
Gilbert G. Sta. Ines (photographer)
Anthony Mosang Bautista (photographer)
Chester Dauz (photographer)
Essence Michelle (makeup artist)
Precious Sta Ines(hair stylist)
Joseph Joel Baldueza (Photographer)
Tolga Cetin (Photographer)
Marc Mendoza (Photographer)
Michael Imhof (Photographer)
Doug Baron (Photographer)
Harry Lhgfx (Photographer)