Max SonnailleModel Female Los Angeles, California, US
My Website: ReverbNation
Mayhem # 1880122
About Meinstagram: @maxsonnaille
"In the future, everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes." - Andy Warhol
I'm a singer. I'm a model. I'm a dancer. I'm an actress. To sum it up, I'm an artist. I enjoy putting my time and effort, blood and tears into art. I eat, sleep and breathe it. Don't be a copy, originality is key. Pictures may fade but art is forever.
I started modeling at age 12 at the request of a dance instructor. As I matured, I craved the feeling of being in front of a camera. It was another form of self expression. A picture says a thousand words. After moving to Los Angeles from Indiana in late 2008, I found myself falling in love with fashion. The idea that my appearance could tell the world who and what I am fascinates me. I spent the past two years going through self discovery. My hair has been every shade in the rainbow, I discovered what inspired me emotionally and I've explored every decade possible. What I have done in the past is listed below. It feels good to start fresh.
Here I am world. But please be aware:
- I have tattoos, in case that's a concern.
- I will do TF shoots only if your work fits my standards.
- Don't ask me to shoot nudes. It states they aren't a preference on my profile. (*But will consider implied depending on the photographer*)
- Those who are networking, don't get creepy. You will get blocked.
- If you want me to take you seriously, PLEASE USE PROPER GRAMMAR.
- I enjoy having fun but professionalism is a must.
- Please respect my privacy and do not e-mail me. Inbox me on here. Thanks.