I'm not really big on talking about myself (not a lack of ego but just laziness) so I'll give this my best shot.
I have been a working photographer for nearly ten years servicing a small niche market. From this site I would like to expand my network of contacts to include more local talent and work with them to potentially enhance each of our portfolios. I have a small but growing number of projects in the back of my head just burning to escape into reality.
I'm a workaholic with perfectionist tendencies and can often be found running around on a caffeine high at all hours. So don't be surprised if I send/respond to a message at 3 in the morning.
There are a few things to consider before working together:
- I prefer to use email for almost everything as I'm hard of hearing and don't like using phones except to send a text message the day before to confirm that the shoot is still on.
- I currently shoot entirely with film. No instant gratification for anyone.
- All photo shoots are done on location. Anywhere, everywhere and nowhere. Which means street corners, parks, the middle of nowhere, and hotel/motel rooms.
- A model release and 2257 form are a must at the beginning of every shoot. No exceptions.
- I have a closed set policy. If a person is not integral to the project they are not allowed at the shoot. This includes escorts/managers/bodyguards/significant others.