Mayhem # 1927473
About MeWelcome to my page!
I'm sure you already caught my name, age and "specs", so here are the details:
-I ride a 600cc crotch rocket (Suzuki GSX-R, year- 2007). Motorcycle riding could quite possibly be one of the most liberating hobbies on earth! I've shot with several bikes and i'm more than comfortable riding and taking photographs on several different styles of motocycles. (I was "Just Ride"s July 2010 girl)
-I earned 2 bachelor's degrees in 2007 (Economics and Environment and Natural Resouces) and a minor in statistics.
-I am currently employed as an auditor. (no need to cringe!)
-I have been snowboarding for 13 years and I am totally crazy about it! I also love to work out, and play with my puppy, Zephyr.
-Though I live in Wyoming, I am willing (and almost always) to come to Colorado to shoot. I love my neighbor-state and travel in general. Pick a place, and I can assure you I will probably love to go! Keep in mind, this isn't simply limited to Colorado!
-I was recently hired by Hard Tail Brewing as one of the "Hard Tail Hotties"
-I am also the promo girl for Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson
If you have any questions or are interested in me, please feel free to contact me!
If you are interested in booking me as a model, I have listed some of my criteria below:
1. If it is a first time shoot ("getting to know you"), I prefer to have the option to bring along another person
2. I do not shoot nudes. Requests for nudes will be ignored.
3. I am mainly seeking paid shoots, however TF P/CD may be considered, and rates are negotiable depending on the shoot.
4. I live in Wyoming, and as such, I do normally request / expect some compensation for my travel costs.
5. I am always looking to grow, so the more creative and innovative the shoot is, the more interested I am.
6. I do have an attorney that reviews my models release / waivers before I sign them. Usually, photographers email a copy to me prior to the shoot.
7. I do expect the photographer to disclose how s/he plans to use the photographs because I maintain a high profile job.
8. If you need to cancel with me, please do so at lease 24 hours in advance. I have to arrange for travel and it only makes it frustrating to have a photog cancel when im already halfway en route.
Thank you for viewing me and for your time