About MeLondon-born model with six years experience.
Living in Berlin (studying dance) until July 2014, then back in London.
I am dedicated to and hard-working in my work. I have a lot of fun in the atmosphere of a creative team, as the spontaneity and experimentation inherent to this art form is something I find incredibly stimulating and inspiring. I enjoy being given a challenge and always try to engage with the photographer's vision and to translate that into my performance for the camera.
- Der Greif issue 7 front cover
- Publications such as Amelia's Magazine, Nasty Magazine and No15 Magazine.
- Lookbooks: Monika Zgoda, Perform by J. Andreassen, Francesca Valorsa.
- London Fashion Week A/W 2012 and S/S 2013.
- Video for A/W 2012 collection by Alexandra Groover;
- Music video 'Got well Soon' by Breton.
- Continuously working with vintage style clothing brand Collectif