Press Release -
Watch ‘The Look of Love’
a film about the life of Paul Raymond
, currently on general release
, with a star-studded cast, including Steve Coogan, Anna Friel, Stephen Fry and David Walliams… and Fawna Latrisch !
I did a small part in the film playing the part of a centre-fold model for the Paul Raymond magazine ‘Men Only’. My part is short, but the film is worth a watch.
Homepage Facebook Twitter Blog
* I’m professional in every sense of the word: punctual, reliable, knowledgeable, well-prepared, hard-working, have wide-ranging skills, and always provide value for money. I regret to say that I am unable to offer TF shoots as this is my full time income and TF loses me money.
* I’m experienced, doing over 300 shoots a year, in a wide range of styles and levels. I am widely published in Websites and Magazines.
* I’m based in the midlands, but available to travel throughout the UK and internationally.
* I’m comfortable with photographers of all abilities, and am able to help the less-experienced with technical support on lighting, framing, angles, and poses. I am also able to help out with editing.
* My home ‘studio’ is a large 1920’s house, furnished with antiques, a private garden, and use of a 1965 Rolls Royce. I have professional lighting, and a large white/black reversible backdrop and a large grey backdrop. There is no charge for use of this facility.
* I am a UK size 6, 32D/23/35, have warm brunette shoulder length hair, and hazel eyes.
* My skin is pale, light, and reflective, with no blemishes, enhancements, piercings, or tattoos.
* I am a non-smoker, and I keep my body toned and flexible so that I can perform a range of creative and graceful poses.
* I can achieve a wide range of looks, including retro, cute teen, to modern glamour goddess, and fetish chic.
* I am competent at producing lots of different makeup styles to a high quality, and can style my hair to match the shoot brief.
* I also have a large and varied wardrobe with modern and retro style clothing and lingerie, corsets and much more.
rate up to Art nude: £40
up to Art Nude: £150
up to Art Nude: £275
+ travel expenses for away shoots (+ accommodation costs for shoots abroad).
My rates include signing of model releases
Please message me for full rates.
I now have an Ebook out on amazon Kindle called 'The wise girl's guide to modelling'
although primarily a modelling guide for new models, it is also of interest to photographers and models of all abilities. It's available here
for only £2.05.