Please read the profile before you add me or get in touch with me. If you have zero experience, it doesn't matter. We all start somewhere and life is a learning process. No one is born a hot shot photographer or a model. After reading the profile feel free to send me a message. I will reply as soon as I can. I am the nicest guy you'll ever meet but I'm very serious about business and success.
If I add you and you don't see a message from me, it doesn't mean I'm not interested in working with you. It means MM wouldn't let me send more than allowed private message limit. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you're interested.
My name is Jibran and I am a professional photographer based out of New Jersey. Besides professional photography I also teach photography. I have over 450,000 followers on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JibranAPhotography and over 155,000 followers on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/photographersonutube with over 8 million hits and counting.
I am looking to transition into Editorial and Commercial photography so I have turned to MM to look for models/make up artists/stylists. If you're interested in setting something up, please let me know. I am looking for both male and female models. Girls should feel very comfortable around me because my wife assists me with all the shoots. I prefer mostly outdoor shoots for fashion and editorial work. Beauty shots will be shot indoors. You can bring an escort as long as no one comes in my way of shooting.
I am okay free trade shoots but under certain conditions.
1. I have to like the model because your look may or may not be best for my style. I really don't care about the experience. You could be the most good looking person but if it's not the look I'm after I would have to pass. Please don't take it personally.
2. I want to know the theme of the shoot if there is any before I agree to do the shoot. I am not a fan of vampire or vintage Coca Cola pin up theme so I have no interest in that.
3. If the model allows, my wife would make a BTS video of the shoot. I have no problem mentioning the name/website/facebook of the model, make up artist etc.
4. I don't work with anyone without a model release. If you don't have one, I can provide one. Without model release I will not work with you, period.
5. I only work with serious models. To finalize the shoot I will need to reach you through a contact number. If you can't provide one then please look for some other dude who is "trying to become a photographer" As far as my contact info goes, it's on my website.
Feel free to reach me with any questions or concerns.
I do not do nudes! Lingerie and bikini shoots are okay.
I never reschedule because the model decided to cancel on a very nice sunny day.
If you take 10 days to reply to an e-mail. Please don't bother.
If you're lazy, please don't bother.
I am not trying to get laid here. I am happily married for 12 years.
If you believe luck can be created with hard work, please get in touch.
If you believe in networking with the right people to move up, get in touch.