I am a visual and creative designer, digital retoucher, art director and Photoshop wizard. I am also proficient in software technologies applied to digital imaging. Usually working with pro photographers for international productions, calendars and ads, sometimes I enjoy the pure, wild pleasure to create and experiment on my own.
Choosing HDRFx for your digital imaging needs is a great choice because:
- Your images deserve the MAX quality.
- I have several years of experience on the field working in international productions with pro photographers.
- My work has been featured on international magazines and expos as well as calendars distributed worldwide.
- I am proficient in digital technogies applied to imaging.
- I base my work on quality, not quantity.
- I consider photography and digital Art a serious business.
- I have very competitive rates & fast turnaround times.
Visit my web site (www.hdrfx.com) for more info and feel free to contact me for any question. Only serious ppl, please.
Digital retouch, in spite of too much questionable stuff you can easily find around, it's not a digital circus where to show how good you are or how many tricks you can pull out of your hat. That's plain old and boring, at least to me. It's just the final stage of a post production process where the original idea is completed and perfected to reach the desired effect and result. This is where I work.
Due to time limitations I mostly accept paid work only.
About FR. I would like to accept all the requests but, unfortunately, I cannot. I am sorry about that and there is nothing personal in this choice. I mainly use MM for work and to network with photographers, models and other professionals interested in my services.
About my rates, I am quite flexible and the final price depends by the work needed and by the time used, of course. A professional result takes time and effort and a cheap, unprofessional retouch would cost you money AND ruin your precious work forever. The golden rule "you get what you pay for" is still valid here. Feel free to check my website to have a basic idea of my rates and, if the you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the image/s needing retouch and detailed description of the effect you are interested in.