ATTENTION: I prefer to be contacted via EMAIL at email@example.com as I rarely check my inbox here.
--- I UNDERWENT BACK SURGERY AND I'M RECOVERED! HOORAY!
...SOOOO READY TO BE OFF MY HIATUS!!!
I'm a versatile gal who enjoys modeling for print, videos, fetish; I also dabble in dancing, acting, singing, burlesque, runway, etc. - whatever seems exciting & fun to me.
I'm very comfortable in front of the camera and I enjoy changing my look for shoots - anything from classic pin up, to glam, punk rock, goth, to fetish, you name it, I'm game.
I've shot for alternative model sites, tattoo magazines, clothing companies & retail stores. I've done runway work and have been featured in 3 films. I've gogo danced at a handful of events and done promotional modeling as well.
NOTICE: I'm a FORMER SuicideGirl. Working with me has no affiliation with the company nor am I under any contract with them. Flying solo over here.
I will do PAID nude work dependent on the project. Please inquire with your ideas for rates.
Though I'd prefer to be doing paid shoots (who wouldn't) I do enjoy working with talented photographers for TFP/TFCD if and ONLY IF:
- You have a creative idea that interests me.
- You have a great, professional portfolio that I adore.
I've done all make up in my photos posted unless otherwise stated.
I currently live in Austin, TX but I am willing to travel for paid work.
You can also visit me at:
CURRENT TRAVEL PLANS:
Cincinnati & Columbus, OH - Summer 2013
Dallas, TX -- September
Akumal & Tulum, Mexico -- Late December 2013
(please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to work with me while I'm in/nearby your area)
- November 2010 to current
- 1 set
- July 2006 to October 2009
- 8 sets
- "Absolute" recieved Staff Pick
- "Lunch Lady" won "Best Back to School Set" contest
Playboy.com - Comic Strip Tease, Girls of Comic Con July 2008
- Oct. 2005 to Jan. 2006
- Austin Chronicle - Model for Forbidden Fruit July 2011
- Don't Hold Your Breath: Nothing New from Brian Ewing July 2010
- Melt Magazine Mar/Apr 2009 - Model, SG Night Ad
- SG Pin Ups for Soldiers 2009 Calendar - Cover
- SuicideGirls Beauty Redifined Dec. 2008
- Tattoo Magazine Aug. 2008 #227
- Melt Magazine May 2008 - Model, PigeonPose.com Ad
- Tattoo Magazine Jan. 2008 #221; Inked Anatomies supplement
- The Saver Magazine Fall 2007 - Hair Model, Sin City Hair Ad
- Tattoo Magazine Aug. 2007 #216; Motor City XII supplement
- Suicidegirls Guide To Living; I'm only in a tiny lil snippet of a scene 2010
- Eternal (in post-production) Charcter: Angela
- The Dead Matter (2010) Character: Vixen
- SXSW Screen Burn Arcade, Promo model for GameGround.com March 2011
- Hell City Tattoo Fest, Model & Coordinator for SuicideGirls.com May 2009
- SG Night at Spice - Apr 2009 - Jul 2009
- Hell City Tattoo Fest, Model & Coordinator for SuicideGirls.com May 2008
- Philadelphia Tattoo Convention, Model for SuicideGirls.com Apr 2008
- Motor City Tattoo Convention, Model & Coordinator for SuicideGirls.com Feb - Mar 2008
- ComicMix Podcast
- Mid-Ohio Con, Model & Coordinator for SuicideGirls.com Nov 2007
- Host of John B concert, Indianapolis, IN April 2007
- SG Night at Havana, Columbus, OH Mar 2007 to Jan 2009
- Motor City Tattoo Convention, Model & Coordinator for SuicideGirls.com Mar 2007
- Boston Tattoo Convention, Model for SuicideGirls.com Sept 2006
- Rockin Bones Clothing @ Gypsy Lounge, Austin, TX Aug 2012
- Lindsay Hearts & Sugar Kitty Corsets @ Trauma, Columbus, OH Oct 2008
- Choonimals Fashion Show @ Sugar Bar, Columbus, OH Aug 2008
- Dancer/Performer at various venues in Dayton & Columbus, Ohio and Austin, Texas since 2005
- Featured model for Forbidden Fruit store in Austin, TX 2010
- Featured model for Kyle Hood's "The People Project" 2010
- Shadow dancer for Dangerous Productions event in Columbus, OH April 2009
- Featured model for print by Brian Ewing exclusive for San Diego Comic Con 2008
- Featured as Ace of Clubs in SuicideGirls 2nd Edition Playing Cards, Art by Rion Vernon
- Featured wallpaper in SuicideGirls wallpapers for iPhone
Julie Vie - #1570121
Kyle Hood - #561679
AJRPIX - #764441
Cherry Vega - #369032
Martin Lansky - #281044
Alissa Brunelli - #233144
Steve Prue - #311
WinterWolf Studios - #197988
Scott Meyer Photography - #468385
Aveda Institute Columbus Oct 2006 - Aug 2007
- Participant in the national Edwin Neil Full Potential Award 2007
- Winner of institute's Edwin Neil Full Potential Award 2007 in Make Up Category
Sin City Hair September 2007 - October 2007