Paul MatthewPhotographer Male Gilbert, Arizona, US
My Website: Paul Matthew PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/pmphoto
Mayhem # 197191
I am a graphic artist and Photographer, I shoot stock images that sell on Shutterstock and Istock. I shoot fun, creative, concept shots. I try to capture a model's candid personality in each shot. The best models that I have worked with can inhabit a storyline and play in front of the camera without being self-conscious and without posing like Zoolander! I like to capture an emotion that will translate to a viewer the models personal energy. This also translates to great imagery.
In essence I am looking for attractive models who look real.
What's in it for you:
Well models need a variety of looks in their portfolio and I can provide professional quality images for free that will have commercial appeal. You will keep five of the best images for your own private use and for your portfolio.
I choose models that are comfortable and natural in front of the camera and that have a classic look.
Styling for models:
I will usually provide models with a brief or storyline. In essence you will be acting out a character.
I ask models to bring clothing that will last (i.e., not look dated) for 5 years. In other words keep the clothing and fashions that are going on now but make it a little more understated.
* Classic simple clothing is safe.
* Big problems are patterns and florals.
* Also black or white. It doesn't photograph so well.
* No wrinkles on clothing.
* Moustaches on women under nose.
* I usually stay away from accessories, unless they are basics - little hoop earrings for women or a wedding ring. No jewelry at all on men.
* Models should have clean hands and well kept fingernails and skin. No long fingernails. No nail polish except for clear. No French manicures.
* The styling of hair on-set is really important I generally don't want hair to be over-styled.
* I ask models to bring multiple outfits. I will test shoot different colors and styles to see what works on camera.
* Please bring as many outfits as possible.
A model release form is required to work with me, plus id and drivers license.
All inquiries can contact me here at ModelMayhem or thru one of the sites listed below.
I am also available for hire. I work full time as a pro and can travel.
My rates are listed on my website.
I am available for out of state work providing transportation and lodging is paid for.
More of my work can be seen on my web sites at paulmphoto.com and paulmatthewphotography.com. If you think you might be interested please e-mail me back at email@example.com or you can call me at 480-329-5580.
Models looking for portfolio shots:
Portrait and Model sittings are available for $75.00
Have you worked with Paul Matthew? Add Credits for Paul Matthew! >>