||Apr 18, 2014
||Dec 14, 2010
Miriam Rodriguez Juarez
20 years old
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mrj94
Thanks for taking a look at my profile!
Modelling since 2010
High Fashion/Commerical - my thing!
I check my modelling Facebook page on a more regular basis. You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miriam-Rodriguez-Modelling/123292281085539?ref=hl
Message me for bookings/enquires: email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter: @miriamRjuarez
Follow me on Instagram: miriamrodriguezjuarez
Follow me on Facebook: Miriam Rodriguez Model
- Professional Photographer, May issue, 2011
- Dot.Dot.Dot Magazine, 2011
- Bright Young Things Magazine, 2011
- JAZZ Hairdressing Salon, Nottingham, 2011
- Clarendon College Fashion Show, June 2011
- Toni & Guy, Hair Idol competition 2011
- Shoestring Magazine, October 2011
- TURN Magazine, (London, Chicago, NY) 31th of October, 2011
- Keith Hall, Fahion Show, April 2012
- Tantrum Magazine, Issue 3, 2012
- Unique Bride Magazine, Issue 1, April 2012
- Professional Photographer, June issue 2012
- BerlinsDesigners, Fashion Show, July 2012
- www.bridesupnorth.com (Vintage Raven)
- Coco Bride Magazine, Issue 003, December 2013
- V&OAK Magazine, 2014
Ruth Haggis, Photographer: "Miriam is a very professional model. She always suprises me, with her efficiant and harding work nature... she is an effortless model who always seem to portray exactly what I wish for within a shoot. A truley remarkable model, beautiful, intelligent, and creative. On time, punctual, excellent communication prio and after a shoot. Excellent wardrobe, professional at all times... Some of my best photographic work have been with Miriam so I cannot recommend her enough! - Enagmatic Photography"
Jade Zak, Hair Stylist: "Miriam was Lovely to work, she is very professional. Miriam just worked it in front of the camera and all the picture turned out amazing. Would definately work with her again as she is a pleasure to work with and would also recomend Miriam"
Heather Louise, Makeup Artist: "Miriam is a pleasure to work with and a very professional model. She gets on with everyone on the shoot and puts her all into modelling. It was a pleasure to work with her and I would love to work with her again in the future."
Piercings: Belly Button and Ear Lobes. Able to take out all
Kai Cem Nairn
Stacey Lee Terry
Gina Dover Jaques Photography
Elspeth Van Der Hole
Rachel Jayne Weaver
Saks Hair & Beauty
Aly's Power Jewellery
Top Banana Too
Lottie Loves Vintage
George Jr Samuel
ChristopherW A L K E R
Miriam Rodriguez Juarez has 123 friends.