I am a fully qualified Stylist, Visual Merchandiser and Image Consultant. My key field of expertise is Styling for Photography, but my keen eye for detail and knowledge of Design principles also extends to Personal Styling and Image Consulting.
I specialise in the creative and the dramatic. There is always something unique and individual about my work.
A few events I have co-ordinated/been involved with include:
• Mercedes Australia Fashion Week
• City Chic & BGM Models Search For a Plus Size Model
• City Chic runway show, Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival
• City Chic Rouse Hill centre stage catwalk show (2010)
• Myer & Bella Model Management Search For a Plus Size Model
I have also appeared on A Current Affair, Ten News and The Project, as well as in The Daily Telegraph as an authority on Fashion and Styling. In addition, have worked with some of Sydney’s leading photographers, models, makeup artists and hair stylists, and am always on the hunt to expand my creative repertoire!
Check out my port and contact me if you are interested in a collaboration. You can see more portfolio pics on my website www.yellestyling.com
PLEASE NOTE: I require at least two weeks advance notice for any shoot involvement requiring me to source items.