Let start this off like this. My name is Eric. Hi. I suppose to tell you a little something about my self. I have a patch over my left eye. So lets just move on. It has been over two years since I have updated this portion. Figure I’ll start it off like this.
“Known also as "photographic art", "artistic photography" and so on, the term "fine art photography" has no universally agreed meaning or definition: rather, it refers to an imprecise category of photographs, created in accordance with the creative vision of the cameraman. The basic idea behind the genre is that instead of merely capturing a realistic rendition of the subject, the photographer is aiming to produce a more personal - typically more evocative or atmospheric - impression. One might simplify this; by saying that fine art photography describes any image taken by a camera where the intention is aesthetic, that is, a photo whose value lies primarily in its beauty rather than scientific, commercial or journalistic.”
I think the definition above explains my goal as a photographer. It a little bit more than that but it covers the main stuff. When I started this, I really didn’t know what to write in order get what I didn’t know I wanted. All I knew was that I loved being behind the camera. My world is a little different now because I do know what I want out of a shoot. To work with someone who is truly willing to step out of the constraints of modeling and move the way they choose to. Someone who’s there not to serve as a pattern for my ideals but the catalyst for them. I know this may sound a little hooky but that’s the kind of photographer I am. Set the stage and capture what ever comes.
Ok, now that I have said that, I will keep in some of my older stuff because they give a little more info on me.
• I was a medical forensic photographer in the pass.
• I shoot digital mostly right now. Really into Infrared and just getting into UV. Going back to film one day. I am really I am.
• I don’t photograph weddings, babies, fashion, pets or any of that other cute stuff. •
• Easy to work with, light hearted, willing to collaborate on ideas, and a warp since of humor.
• If I am asking you to model for me, I am straight up in telling whether it is a nude session or not. And since I shoot mostly nude and semi nude, you can bet your bottom that is what I looking at doing.
• What else is there……… Oh ya,
• I will only provide finished and edited images. I have no problem in you using my images as long as I am credited and they are not sold. That is unless it is part of our agreement.
• I carry a camera with me everywhere and shoot all the time. You can take a look at http://donseyes.smugmug.com/.
Truth is I love being a photographer. I love interacting with people while I am shooting and hope every shoot is at least enjoyable. Music, lights, camera. I am professional at all times. I don’t mind anyone bring someone with them as long they don’t interfere.
I understand that this is a job for many of you. So if you say pay jobs only and I am request to shoot with you I understand it is a pay job.
P.S. There is one thing I want to ask of anyone I send a request to work with. That is that you send a response back to me, even if it is a "Hell No". And if you looked at my site, feel free to comment. The only way we learn is with feedback.
Disclaimer: I am horrible at spelling, punctuation, always using the wrong words or context and am all over the place in my thoughts. But I don't plan on writing letters. Just shooting people.