Let start this off like this. My name is Eric. Hi. I suppose to tell you a little something about my self. I have a patch over my left eye. So lets just move on.
My goal is to create images that draws people in and won’t let them go. I am not there yet but I am working on it. MOMA is in my sight and I’ll get there one day. Just have to find my style. That being said. (This one doesn’t count as a bullet so off to them.)
• Was a medical forensic photographer in the pass.
• I shoot digital and film (depending on my mood and what I am going for). Also I am not an illustrator or PS dependent, so I try to keep my final product as close as I can to what a person can do in a darkroom.
• I don’t photograph weddings, babies, fashion, pets or any of that other cute stuff.
• Venturing off into the world of alternative photography and print is where I love to be.
• Easy to work with, light hearted, willing to collaborate on ideas, and a warp since of humor.
• If I am asking you to model for me and I am straight up in telling whether it is a nude session or not. Homey don’t play that ambush game.
• What else is there……… Oh ya,
• I will only provide finished and edited images. I have no problem in you using my images as long as I am credited and they are not sold. That is unless it is part of our agreement.
• I carry a camera with me every where and shoot all the time. You can take a look at http://donseyes.smugmug.com/.
I may seem a little straight forward, but word play to appear to be grandiose is not why I am here. Truth is I love being a photographer. I love interacting with people while I am shooting and hope every shoot is at least enjoyable. Music, lights, camera. When I shoot I love to capture the person. No matter what the scenery is, I want the person to be the focus. Also if I am requesting to shoot with you it is because I see something I want to capture. Simple as that.
I understand that this is a job for many of you. So if you say pay jobs only and I am request to shoot with you I understand it is a pay job. That being said, I am looking for a couple of models that I can collaborate and work with constantly on a trade, transportation cost or limited pay basis. This is mainly because I really want to work at my craft and shooting as much as I want to is not feasible due to pocket size. This could actually work out for both the model and myself due to both of us honing our skills. All I really want to do and grow as a photographer. Shooting the same way over and over again is not growing. They say doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same results is a sign of insanity. Not the good kind I guess.
P.S. There is one thing I want to ask of anyone I send a request to work with and that is that you send a response back to me. Even if it is a "Hell No". And if you looked at my site, feel free to comment. The only way we learn is with feedback.
Disclaimer: I am horrible at spelling, punctuation, always using the wrong words or context and am all over the place in my thoughts. But I don't plan on writing letters. Just shooting people.