Scott SwansonPhotographer Male Charlottesville, Virginia, US
My Website: Photo BlogMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/scottswanson
Mayhem # 201185
I'm an organized photographer who is looking to continue building my portfolio and having fun doing it. If you are in my area or able to travel, drop me a line and perhaps we can find a way to make some interesting and beautiful images together!
I believe that a photoshoot should be enjoyable and relaxed as well as professional and focused. When the crew is having fun, the photos show it, and we all leave feeling great too! If this sounds like the kind of work you would like, we are likely to work well together!
Escorts: I don't have a problem with escorts at a shoot, in fact, I've often found them to be invaluable - and not only for helping the model to relax! Once we are comfortable together, I am sure you will not feel the need to bring a friend along for safety.
Contact me at scott (at) scottswansonphotography.com or via message here.
Projects in the queue:
* Sunrise photoshoot in a woodland pool.
* Set using a graffiti wall - with the model in ripped up clothes or an elegant gown, or...?
* Location glamour - there are a some great old building which are crying out to act as a backdrop for a model, as are some old barns, and the list goes on!
* Goth/Punk look - fishnet, leather, studded collars, high boots of stiletto heels, anything and everything goes!
* Barn/farm shoot. Both a farmhand/farmgirl look, and an emotive BW set against the harsh woodgrains of an old building.
* Sports car or motorcycle shoot
* Activity such as dance, gymnastics, etc. Virtually any athlete in any sport would work.
* Bride (and groom) - practice for the MUA, and portfolio building for all involved
* Fully clothed model emerging from a pool. Think of the image of Halle Berry coming out of the water and up the beach in Bond, or Grace Kelly's head and shoulders emerging from the water.
* Student or librarian - studying or in a study environment, but with hints of curves
* Glamour with a model past the traditional glamour age
Contact anyone who has worked with me for a reference.