I am a professional freelance dancer experienced in a range of styles. My base training is in ballet.
I perform regularly with the Diamond Dancers and have recently joined the Bollywood and Beyond Dance Team (both in Toronto).
I have previously worked with Ballet Ouest de Montréal, Cadence Progressive Contemporary Ballet (Toronto) and the Canadian Ballet Theatre (Toronto).
I am open to a broad range of themes but I will not do fetish, adult or erotic shoots under any circumstances. Besides that, I enjoy taking risks and I am comfortable working with other people (animals too) and outdoors.
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile and I look forward to getting to work with you!
- Worked on a promotional shoot with Tapestry New Opera Works (Toronto) for their production of Tap:Ex Revolutions
- Modelled for a Harlequin romantic novel book cover (Enchanted Again by Robin D. Owens) with photographer Glenn Mackay (#1563359) in Toronto
- Was filmed for a TV demo shoot with Corus Entertainment (Toronto) alongside photographer/ filmmaker Vladimir Druts (www.vladimirdruts.com, www.25toleh.com)
- Opened a runway show at the Toronto Alternative Arts and Fashion Week 2011 with a ballet dance for designer Katarzyna Agnieszka (#2176689)
- A dance photo of myself taken by photographer Sil Kwon (#1672346) was displayed at the 44 Wide Gallery in Toronto for the 256 Shades of Gray Collective in May 2011