Nigel Summers PhotogPhotographer Male Eagle Heights, Queensland, Australia
My Website: http://www.nigelsummersphotography.com.auMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/nigelsummersphotography
Mayhem # 2017593
About MeLocated on Mount Tamborine...Gold Coast Hinterland.
Happy to announce that I'm no longer on hiatus (a break for an undisclosed amount time). I am now able to shoot & I'm looking forward to hearing from you all... I'm still also interested in shooting some TF assignments if the concept & target is right :-) If you're wanting to work with me to add something amazing to your port or you have a paid assignment you need me for, just contact me...I don't bite, honest (unless you have cookies) ;-)
People often use the word "Passionate" when talking about their photography...I DON'T. Photography is the Oxygen by which I survive. Without it, I fail to exist and therefore, have not lived forever as I promised myself.
OK, enough serious artsy fartsy monologue. I am a photographer who never EVER limits the possibilities. If it's conceivable...then it's real, end of discussion.
This is still current as of 24/3/2011
I am currently revising my Portfolio and will soon be Marketing myself internationally, in person and I am looking for highly marketable models interested in becoming a part of some amazing concepts. These will be TF shoots, however most of my concepts usually involve a team of highly trained professionals and one look can take up to a day to shoot. I am definitely NOT a GWC...definitely NOT a point and shoot photographer, and every shoot I do involves careful planning to the nth degree.
* Of course I take my craft seriously. I also take a sense of humour seriously, and therefore it is a prerequisite to have fun.
* Communication is paramount. Without it, none of us exist to anyone else. Stay connected if you are chosen to do a shoot. There are usually one or two meetings regarding the concept prior to the shoot. This may even be by phone.
* One chaperone/escort only. NO boyfriends or girlfriends. Experience has set this rule in place.
* Chaperone's are there to observe and are not to interfere, however, will occasionally be required to be a voice activated light stand (VALS) or pack horse at short notice. Chaperone's are also required to provide lunch, refreshments and entertainment, on call, at short notice...freshly baked cookies usually go down well, served whilst whistling a tune and doing a little jig... Om, nom, nom.
* Again, a sense of humour is a prerequisite.
* If you are human, and you are on set, you are part of the process. We ALL put something into it...so we can ALL get something out of it.
* Also remember, you are the model. It is your job to bring something to the table. There is a personality that needs to shine through. The reason you are being selected as a model is because you have a look that can communicate through an image. Bring it...
My rates are extremely reasonable, unless I'm shooting TF, in which case they're downright cheap (free even ;-). If you require my services, let's talk. You can email me through my site at: www.nigelsummersphotography.com.au or get me on a more social level at https://www.facebook.com/nigelsummersphoto
I don't like talking rates & prices unless you are serious about your inquiry, but I will say... I have a minimum 1hr rate, Half day rate, full day rate, Negotiable Rate beyond 2 days shooting. These rates don't include any extra services (ie; MUA, Stylist etc) & these services will be charged at the fee nominated by those particular professional. I do NOT profit from these extra artists & service professionals...their price is passed directly on to you.
Never limit your possibilities. If you are a model or a MUA and have a fantastic idea and want to get it out there into the world, contact me. We'll make history.
Visit me at www.nigelsummersphotography.com.au