Enlightened ScorpioPhotographer Female Venice, California, US
My Website: Katie Doner Photography WebsiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/katydidphoto
Mayhem # 2115718
About MeI am a photographer, a lover, an activistic, a poet, gardener, jewelry maker, and dancing machine.
"In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
NOW BOOKING In Switzerland for May-June 2015.
NOW BOOKING for my Faerie Tales Photo Series. These shoots will be featured in a traveling art show, starting in California circa 2018.
My passion for photography started in high school when my parents gave me my first manual camera and continued at Virginia Commonwealth University where I met a fellow photography student, dropped out of school, and started a successful photography company that would later go on to be the NBC12 Dream Wedding Photographers, featured in 8 "Real Wedding" spreads in Richmond Bride, and voted Top Three Photography Companies in Richmond, Virginia by Richmond Magazine Readers. I have been working with Photoshop since 1998 and love using it for both professional use and surreal artwork.
My photography companies have been featured in/on:
- Edible Reno-Tahoe Magazine (Summer 2014)
- Steez Magazine (2010-present)
- 'ABC's The Bachelor' while photographing Rozlyn Papa (2010)
- "Voted Best Photographer in Richmond" in Richmond Magazine by readers (2009)
- Cosmopolitan Magazine (2009)
- Richmond Magazine (2005-present)
- Richmond Bride (2005-present)
- As the 'NBC12 Dream Wedding Photographer' (2006)
- The Boar's Head Inn marketing brochure
- Virginia Crossings Resort marketing brochure and various ad's
- Terry McAuliffe campaign with President Clinton
- Fashion First Carytown
My photography companies have worked with
Ritz Carlton at Northstar,
The Greater Richmond Convention Center,
Mosaic Café and Catering,
The Women’s Center at Retreat Hospital,
Bon Secours Hospital,
Virginia Physicians for Women,
American Heart Association’s Heart Ball,
Fight SMA (Andrew’s Buddies),
The Boys & Girls Club of Richmond,
Mechanicsville Medical Center,
and continues to specialize in Wedding Photojournalism.