I am hesitant to call myself either a photographer or an artist – I don’t feel like I’ve earned either title. I am however, someone who likes to take artistic photographs.
A few things about me:
- I'm recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured Achilles tendon. I am shooting, but I certainly am not up to long hikes or climbing waterfalls right now.
- Full-time grad student living in Ithaca, NY.
- I don't mind friend requests, but at least tell me who you are and why you want to be my friend.
- I (normally, see the first point) enjoy shooting and working in natural locations.
- I do shoot nudes, but I also read. If your don't shoot nudes, I'm happy to not shoot them with you. In fact I want to add more clothed stuff to my port.
- I enjoy water. Not only recreation in water (I am an avid SCUBA diver), but the effects it can create in a photograph, and I love to incorporate water into shoots with qualified models.
- Have a look at my projects folder. They are projects in progress and I'm always looking for models interested in working on them.
- I have mixed feelings about escorts. I prefer to shoot without them, but I'm not 100% against. However, if you are thinking of bringing someone, we need to discuss it beforehand.
- I'm usually very good at answering messages, but I occasionally forget, or MM's messaging system gets strange. So if you sent me a message and I didn't respond, feel free to sent me a follow-up reminder.
- I do not charge, at least not money. This is just a hobby for me, so I insist that all trade shoots be with models who are willing to bring energy and creativity to a shoot. So if that's you and you want to shoot, I'm happy to do so.
Also, I have hosted models, and am more than open to the prospect of meeting and hosting traveling models, so feel free to contact me for hosting if you are passing through.