***IMPORTANT: I'm relocating to Dublin, Ireland!***
My hair has been bleached professionally and I'm now blonde!
Please note that although I'm not modelling as much now, I am still interested in collaborating for guaranteed tear sheets with interesting magazines. I'm also really interested in self portraits and I'm keen on building relationships between clothing designers (particularly lingerie, corsets and bespoke accessories).
Prints for sale! http://thezexdiaries.tumblr.com/prints
My name is Zex and I've been modelling since December 2010. I'm incredibly hard working. I've had experience mostly with artistic nudes, but I'm currently looking to venture the fashion/beauty field and shoot more clothes on editorials.
Other than modelling, my passions include photography and acting. I like to think I can bring something to the table with my insight in both fields.
I am only shooting to art nude levels. No erotic, adult, open leg work, close up or crops of my ladybits.
***No references = no shoot. I will only shoot with photographers who have at least three positive references with models they've recently worked with. Please also note that I have a zero tolerance for inappropriate comments made towards me through messages or during the shoot***
PS: I don't drink coffee :P
- Bizarre Magazine December 2012
- Sang Bleu Magazine issue #6 November 2012
- Bizarre Magazine June 2012
- Computer Arts Magazine June 2012 #201
- Amateur Photographer Magazine April 2012
- Baron Magazine issue #1 April 2012
- Bizarre Magazine March 2012
- PH Magazine December 2011 issue #14 (self portraits)
- Bizarre Magazine November 2011
- Bizarre Magazine October 2011
- Bizarre Magazine September 2011
- Bizarre Magazine August 2011
- ‘The Curse’ 2012. Short film. Directed by Fyzal Boulifa. Quark Films. Film4 and BFI-backed.
Role: Voice actor for ‘Fatine’ (lead).
- BAFTA nomination 2013
- Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival 2013
- Sundance Film Festival 2013
- Dubai International Film Festival 2012
- Hamptons International Film Festival 2012
- Film Forum Zadar 2012
- Kinoforum São Paulo 2012
- Best Short Film at the Fujifilm Shorts Competition
- Sarajevo Film Festival 2012
- Illy Best Short Film Prize
- Cannes Film Festival 2012
- 'Burn My Body' Short film (2010) by Fyzal Boulifa. Lead role 'Hana'.
- Rio De Janeiro Int'l Film Festival 2011
- Encounters Int'l Film Festival 2011
- MECAL Short Film Festival
- Official Selection 2011
- London Short Film Festival
- Official Selection 2010
- London International Film Festival 2010