Photography like life, should be a journey where one progresses along a chosen path, hopefully to an intended goal/destination.
As an aspiring artist with my camera being my chosen canvas, I'm open to almost all forms of photography. Portraiture is probably amongst the most popular genres of photography, but yet so few are actually able to master portrait.
Would love to find like-minded HMUA, wardrode designers/stylists and other creative types to collaborate on projects on semi-regular basis. I feel that its important to have capable people you can trust to really flesh out something different from the crowd.
I'm quite inspired by movie, fantasy/comic/game character art. But that's not the only thing that inspires my photography. Themes/concepts that I would love to have in my port include:
- Vintage style glamour/boudoir
- Burlesque ala Dita Von Teese...
- Classic Pinups/Cheesecake from the 40-60s style (Shannon Brooke does this really well)
- Dance, esp ballet themes (though other types of dance are welcome)
- Inked/ Alt themes (if you've skin art or otherwise considered alternative, be proud of it, and show the world that you're a unique individual)
Those are just some that I have interest in... but in no way am I limited in interest to only those few styles.
If you feel you have an inkling to try this out in some sort of collaboration, do drop me a line here.
Unfortunately as photography remains a passion for me, but as yet does not pay the bills, I do have to hold down a full-time job, but would definitely accommodate anyone with good projects/concepts!