★Facebook: Click on link above.
While Model Mayhem is a wonderful network, I'm simply looking for great projects with respectable photographers who seek the same.
★MY OUTLOOK ON LIFE...is to keep going long after you think you can't go on any longer because that is when you learn numerous of things about yourself and find ways to get through your weak moments. I have learned you must always leave loved ones with loving words, never go to bed angry, and keep your head held high because others might strive on the sight of you falling apart. Things happen for a reason...and we don't always need to know what those reasons are for. Also, the most important advice I could ever give is: "In order to make someone happy you must first cherish the life you live and drown in your own happiness".
★WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET: I am all natural 100%. Absolutely NO body work has been done; silicone free here! I keep my skin tanned and soft and show up to every photo shoot with my hair and make-up finished and ready for the camera. I do my own hair and make-up and I prefer it that way because I know ME best. However, I wouldn't mind if I had a MUA by my side to help out and give me any tips/tricks I could use in the future. So, any MUA's looking for models...I'm your girl! I've also been exercising daily and changing my eating habits so I can be in the best tip top shape I've ever been in my whole life!
~★★Paid Assignments ONLY!!!★★~
I will consider TF/TFCD shoots ONLY if I feel it could benefit my portfolio and if it's a guaranteed published opportunity.
I ALSO HAVE A PASSPORT--
- I will travel to model in exchange of flights, hotel and a minimum of 2 hours booked at my normal rate.
★★||ASK FOR MY RATES||★★
★WHEN CONTACTING TO SHOOT PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFO★
Please be sure to explain in detail:
- Contact info: phone #, email
- If wardrobe, MUA or Hair Stylist will be provided
- How the pictures will be used
-If trade shoot, how long until I receive at least 6 edited photos along with CD? (I usually expect my photos to be sent to me a week or two after a photoshoot).
- Date/Length of shoot/Location of shoot
* I need those details in writing as well for when we meet. I owe it to myself to protect my interests and you should too. What you put on paper is what you are to deliver and what you are to receive. Period! It’s not that difficult folks, you just need to do it. There should also be a monetary figure in the agreement that you will owe the model only if you DO NOT deliver the agreements. After all, I the model, provided my modeling skills to you, so I delivered my end of the bargain. Thanks.
★★★★PHOTO-SHOOT WISH LIST★★★★
-Head shots w/props
-Sportswear (NJ Devils/Eagles)
-WMMR P&S (INTERVIEW)
*Local 113 Entertainment [2011 calendar as Miss March]
*Madness Records on YOUTUBE ["1.2.3". Music video for "NEW AIR OF LIFE" (Actress)]
*Local 113 Entertainment [2012 swimsuit calendar as Miss July]
*The Coastline in Cherry Hill [2012 swimsuit calendar as Miss August]