Tia McDonaldModel Female Daytona Beach, Florida, US
My Website: http://tiamcdonald.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tiamcdonald
Mayhem # 2152058
Enthusiastic model seeking new opportunities that utilizes my experience in communication, marketing and advertising as well as my experience in print, television, runway and other forms of work.
Print. Calendar. Publications
• Traveling podium model at the 24 Heurs of Lemans in Lemans, France, Rolex 24 hour race in Daytona for Continental, The ASA Flat track racing, Supercross, etc. throughout 2012-2013.
• Cover model for the book, “Once Upon a Time”- shot in Melbourne, Australia, Oct. 2012.
• Ambassador for the 2013 Redline Xtreme Girls National Team, Print Model for World Famous Iron Horse Catalog, 4 page spread in the Observer- 100 year anniversary edition, Featured page as the official ESM girl for Eastern Surf Magazine, Spokes Model for Yaupon Tea, featured on billboards and dozens of magazines, Face of Flopeeze Shoes, Nooner Knockout for Macho Rino, Pageantry Magazine, Supermodels Unlimited, Aqua Leisure Pool Supplies- Sold in Target and Walmart’s nationwide, Savvy Magazine, Patsy’s Magazine, etc.
• Calendar Model for Swimsuit USA 2011, Hawaiian Tropic 2006.
Runway. Promotions. Shows
• Runway Model for Michael Kors fashion show, benefiting Children’s Miracle Network, Versace Mansion Model, Children’s Advocacy Show, Top 8 at Miss Teen United States (Miss Teen Florida 2011), Applause Fashion Show, Prom on the Runway Show, LoLo’s Fashion Show, Nejma’s Designer Show and America’s Perfect Teen Fashion show.
• Marketing Manager for Katy Perry’s Movie tour, Paranormal Activity; The Marked Ones movie premiere tour, Softcup and Universals Halloween Horror Nights events, Model Manager for Geico’s College Tour, MONSTER ENERGY GIRL podium girl at Super cross, Continental Tires/Grand prix podium girl (3x), Model at Fox Sports Executive party on Bourbon during the Super bowl 2013, Oakley Sunglasses- PGA Golf event 2013, SeaWorld- Antarctica Campaign; traveled with executives for a shoot and promotional tour 2013, Cheney Brothers(7x), Speed stick girl during Super bowl 2013, Hart and Huntington- Daytona Super cross, Coors Light/Miller Lite (11x), Budweiser, Skyy Vodka, Wild Turkey, Samuel Adams Beer (3x), Amp Energy Girl (10+x), Hawaiian Tropic, Ford, GMC, Harley Davidson (Insurance), Allstate (2), Coke Zero, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Pepsi Next, General Cigars, Corona Light (6x), Solar Swim, Sea Folly Australia- Miami Swim week/Orlando Swim (6x), Makita, Toyota (3x), Red bull, Redline(6x), Granger Tool Tradeshow, Womens expo(2x), Brazilian Airlines, Powergen, Kia Cars, Chevy, Scotch guard, 3M, Daytona Kennel Club, Fronte, TPN racing, TorcUp, MavTV, Lucas Oil, Del Monte, etc.
TV. Commercial. Music Video
• Bravo TV, Million Dollar Listing, Tropic Beauty Model featured in fashion show.
• Reality Television: Played self in Daytona Cast, Played self in “Race Life” cast (displaying the life of race models and nascar drivers.)
• Television: Featured and speaking role for Fashion TV, shot in Biminis, Bahama’s as a Tropic Beauty Model, also featured on Fashion TV and LA fashion for Swimsuit USA shot on Cable Island, Bahama’s, Disney Channel Games Interviewer for the Disney Channel and band television interviewer for Much Music Television for the Warped Tour.
• Minor Television Roles: Multiple roles for MTV’s “Inbetweeners”; featured RedBull girl, Universal Studios; The Mummy Ride, and Fuel TV; multiple episodes on DewUnderground.
• Commercial: Bright House Television (played daughter), lead for Nissan of Daytona and Nissan of Gainesville.
• Music Video Model: Universal Motown leading role (Rich Girl$) music video for Down With Webster. (Sold Platinum) Bright House music on demand, Nominated for Much Music artist of the year 2010. – Other music videos for Timmy Rivers, BEU Sisters, Mikel Knight, Mark Walker (Lead girl: Platinum artist) etc.
• Hosted the Daytona Seafood Festival, Radio Co-host for WELE “Daytona’s Most Powerful AM Radio Station”, Florida Realtor’s Convention, and Our Shining S.T.A.R. S pageant (for the past 10 years).
University of Florida Jan. 2012- May 2014
Completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations.
• Social Chair for Southern Scholarship Organization, Gator Growl Committee for Public Relations Student Services of America, Member of Rotaract (Rotary’s college club) and Model United Nations of UF
Acquired an Associates of Arts Degree, graduating with Honors, Dean’s List and Presidents List, while studying in Australia, France and England.
New Smyrna Beach High School Jan. 2011- 2012
High School Diploma, Magna Cum Laude, GPA; 3.8+/ Top 20% of class.
• Leadership roles- Head Anchorwoman for School News Team (7 years including Middle School), Member of the National Society of High School Scholars, 2009-2011, Key Club member/ 2011 President, Interact member/ 2011 Vice President, Steering Committee, Yearbook staff; Data Enterer.
The Presidents Bronze, Silver and Gold Award for community service, Presidents Academic Award, Governors Point of Light Honor, Proclamation from the Mayor, Medallion of Excellence, Outstanding Community Service for Class of 2011 and Principal’s Positive PR award.
Commended by: President George W. Bush, President Barack Obama, Our First Lady, Governor Bush, Governor Crist, etc.