Dion SunleyPhotographer Male Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand
My Website: Dion Sunley PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/dionsunleyphotography
Mayhem # 2155400
About MeHi Mm, I am a Northlander but do travel to Auckland regularly for shoots, my wife is a great make up artist and usually comes along to most shoots if the model needs a MUA. I am here to take great photos and help others build up their portfolios.
I have a true love for photography and enjoy all styles from portraiture to land scape to the underwater world.
I am a passionate diver and and love the challenge of underwater photography. I have spent allot of time photographing aquatic life.
I have joined Model Mayhem to broaden my portfolio and express myself in the art of capturing the graceful flow that underwater modeling brings.
I am looking forward to networking with others here and putting together some beautiful photo shoots.
I have a head full of fantastic ideas I would love to put to print with the right people.
I prefer to do any pool work in my home town as I have access to a fantastic heated facility. For any shoots above the surface I have the use a studio if needed that has a changing room.
I am very easy to work with and am available to travel to any location that suits (at a cost).
I am also available for water baby assignments, so if you or anyone you know would love to capture their little ones below the surface, drop me a line here.
Below the surface I shoot with a Canon G12 in an Ikelite housing with dual DS160 strobes I have wide angle lens and macro len attachments
For above the surface I shoot with a
Canon Eos 5D mark2
Canon Eos 7D as back up
canon 24-105mm f4 L
canon 100mm f2.8 L macro
canon 50mm f1.4
canon 85mm f1.8
Sigma 120-400mm f4.5-5.6
Sigma 12-24 f4.5-5.6
I have lighting, backdrops, accessories etc that are portable and can come with me to any location.
MUA available upon request......very limited TF for this service.
I have access to costume hire if needed.
I do have rates and I limit TF.
**SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE WE SHOOT**
1. Model release needs to be signed before we start shooting if its to be TFP (time for portfolio) and you will receive a disk with up to 20 shots edited in lightroom.
2. I am happy to have B/F, partners, mum's etc escorting you at the shoot if they are happy to help, however MUA/Hair Stylist is better because they will keep you looking pretty and are usually more use to you/us.
3. I pick what pics I will edit. You want to shoot with me because you like my work so let me pick and edit with my point of view, but of course you can tell me your ideas
4. Invest in a good MUA/Hair Stylist if you can't do it right, it's worth the money.
5. If you don't have access to your own MUA let me know and I can arrange one.
6. Bare minimum you need to have with you....Bring your hair brush and any hair products that you use please.
7. The cost of pool hire is up to you. There is a fee of $60 p/h to use the pool that I like to shoot in. The fee covers a lifeguard being there at all times during the shoot.
Have you worked with Dion Sunley? Add Credits for Dion Sunley! >>