Mayhem # 2161049
About MeI want to do conceptual, fashion, tasteful nude, print, lifestyle and lingerie right now.
However, as far as lingerie or tasteful nudes: I'd really rather not work with FHM, Penthouse and Playboy types if the following conditions apply:
1. You've never sold your work. [girls naively paying you for bad photos doesn't count]
2. You'll post these images on a website where men will pay for access to most likely get their rocks off.
3. Your images look cheap, bad image quality, crappy retouches, etc.
4. You think that "you + me + camera - escort" is going to happen on our first shoot. No.
5. You get offended when I say I need to check your credentials, and make sure you're legit.
6. You want me to sign a model release before reviewing the images, or assume I won't read said release and edit it to our agreement. [VERY few exceptions to this]
**Implied nude means NO ASS CRACK or tits, labia, etc. Tasteful, honey. I don't want the world looking at my pie.
I'm very petite, I'm fun to work with and will try to make you laugh and enjoy our shoot. We should be having fun!
I'm professional: I'm always on time, I bring an escort who will be helpful and not interfere in the process.
I have a great wardrobe, it's huge, has tons of different things. Additionally I can do my own makeup and hair in a variety of manners depending on what is needed.
I worked as a child actress and model, doing infomercials, informative videos, small cameo roles on lifetime movies and extra work. I worked with a professional acting coach from the ages of 5 until 15. I'm very adaptable and can sense my body well, have a very good visual image of my actions as I do them.
Nudity is a touchy issue, if you want it, then you have to talk to me specifically about this.
Did you make it to the end of this? [include "peppernut squash" in your message]
Have you worked with Sass Wunderkind? Add Credits for Sass Wunderkind! >>
Cameron Brooks Photography #1631729
Creatrix Solutions #2220265
IPOX studios Photography #1692864
Pull-Ins Fashion Show at Xpression magazine release party for Caleb Shinobi
DesignU makeup and hair, Fashion Forward competition [Placed 3rd =)]