Acting Art Bodypaint Cosplay Dance Editorial Erotic Fashion Fetish Fitness Glamour Hair/Makeup Lifestyle Lingerie Parts Modeling Performance Artist Pinup Pregnancy Promotional Modeling Runway Spokesperson / Host Sports Stunt Swimwear Underwater
Jul 16, 2013
Mar 30, 2011
Female Abergavenny, Wales, United Kingdom
Mayhem #2168061 Makeup Artist
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/prettyperfect
My name is Rachael and I am a Make Up Artist. I have recently completed a Theatrical and Media Makeup BTEC course which included; hair and makeup for runway, period hair and makeup, hair and makeup for theatre, mask making, airbrushing and body painting, and my personal favourite - prosthetics and special effects.
I have so far participated/am participating in;
- A Bridal and Prom catwalk show
- two vintage catwalk shows - having worked on 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s makeup.
- a photoshoot of a finished runway hair and make up look
- gargoyles for an amateur production of jack and the beanstalk
- a 3rd year student film involving 'monster' special effects
- a BA student film
- a natural photoshoot
- my own hair and make up for my wedding(!)
- a BTEC costume department presentation working on a Victorian look
This list is as of January 2013 - but I am learning new things everyday and participating in more and more events.
My background is in the performing arts, so i can empathise with performers - my husband is a photographer...i therefore have a good idea of how shoots work and my role within different productions.